Cyndi Hardy Photography Reviews

56 | Goodyear, AZ

56 Reviews for Cyndi Hardy Photography

• Christine

Christine Briggs · Married on 03/27/2020

Amazing photographer & human being!

We are beyond thankful that Cyndi was our elopement photographer! From day one Cyndi was professional, supportive, flexible, & all around amazing! We had to overcome many obstacles to make our special day happen, and Cyndi was there every step of the way- going above and beyond our expectations. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer, and are forever grateful to Cyndi. Our desert elopement pictures surpassed even our wildest dreams.

Sent on 04/07/2020

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Christine!! I'm so happy we were able to make your elopement happen. I enjoyed getting to know you and wish you all the best!
  • Elaine

Elaine · Married on 12/08/2019

Perfect Pictures

Cyndi was so much fun to work with, and her pictures are so perfect! She really captures the moments and makes you laugh and have a good time while you are nervous!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Elaine! I had an awesome time getting to know you guys and working with you!
  • Meghan

Meghan Wilson · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing photos and professionalism

We are so grateful and lucky to have booked Cyndi. From the first email all the way to the end of the wedding, she was an incredibly kind and knowledgeable professional. The photos were stunning, with amazing angles, lighting, framing of the shots, strategically hiding people and objects behind us, knowing the great locations at our venue, and she was even able to turn around a few photos for us on our wedding night so we didn't have to wait to see how wonderful they were and share them. She approaches things very calmly and in addition to being an amazing photographer, she was able and kind enough to walk us through some of the wedding events like recommending where we need to be, helping us sign the marriage license, cutting the cake, etc. We can't recommend her highly enough. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts, Cyndi.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

Cyndi and her team are absolutely amazing! She is super quick to respond to all communications which was super important to me as I was planning my wedding from Florida. She checked in with us the day before our wedding as she was shooting another wedding at the venue which was unexpected but super nice as my mom had special made a backdrop for the photobooth. Day of Cyndi was at the venue early, checked in with me first to see how I was doing. She was excellent at communicating day of to ensure I knew what was going on as well as what to expect. We took 'thank you sign' photos for my thank you cards, Cyndi got those to me within a week of the wedding. I haven't gotten my photos back yet; standard is 4-8 weeks which she communicated upfront and the day after the wedding. However, I am 100% confident in her ability and her talent. Thank you soooo much Cyndi- you helped make my day perfect!! :)

Sent on 04/23/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2017

Cyndi was awesome! She had our wedding pictures edited and emailed to us 2 weeks after the wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Megan · Married on 11/05/2016

We love Cyndi! She was by far the easiest person to work with throughout the wedding process. She is super sweet and super laid back. She responds lightning fast to emails, and is up for anything you want. Her pictures are amazing! She did our engagement photos, wedding day photos (with assistant Tiffany) and we used her photo booth. The photo booth was so much fun. It’s an open one, not the cramped tiny box ones, so we could fit tons of people in the photos; it was a blast. Cyndi is amazing for any photo needs! She deserves more than 5 stars.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review!! I loved getting to know you guys and being a part of your amazingly special day!!

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

Cyndi is wonderful to work with! She has such a creative vision and I am so thankful we were comfortable letting her do her thing. I had a few specific photos I wanted her to capture, but the rest were her artistic ideas and they turned out wonderfully! She really made us feel comfortable throughout the whole wedding process and we loved her photo fun booth! We got so many compliments on it, it was a great addition to our wedding. Cyndi was so fast in getting our wedding photos back to us, and they are simply amazing!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!! I loved getting to know you and it was an honor being a part of your very special day!!

Eden · Married on 07/22/2016

Cyndi was fantastic and very accommodating! We live in Copenhagen, Denmark and had our wedding in Phoenix, Arizona at the Secret Garden on July 22, 2016. Initially we wanted three hours of photography but then extended it to five hours and I am so happy we made that choice. Cyndi and her assistant captured all the moments of the day that I envisioned—the first look, ceremony, speeches, cake cutting, first dance, bouquet toss, and hours of straight-up party time. In the photos, you can see just how much everyone enjoyed the evening. Cyndi also suggested a few wedding shots that have become my favorite, including a sunset photo, a fountain photo, and some other photos that highlight the beautiful venue. I wouldn’t have thought to do those photos, so I appreciate her professional advice and vision. And finally, she worked so fast to have the photos done within three weeks of our event—amazing! All in all, you’re in great hands with Cyndi Hardy!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review!! We had a great time getting to know and capturing your wonderful day!!

Michelle · Married on 07/02/2016

I'm so impressed and thrilled with Cyndi and her counterparts work that I'll be getting a quote for my brothers wedding.
    She was kind, easy to get in touch with, EXTREMELY flexible, and you get every drop of what you pay for. Cyndi was professional and her works speaks to that. We were amazed at our wedding photos, even joked that we should be in a wedding magazine. She rocked it. We had to change our ceremony venue last minute due to a fire, subsequently changing our post ceremony photos (twice)! She went over and beyond the call of duty, not only did she scope the places we chose for pictures she alerted me to some fencing that went up at location 2 (4th of July prep) I had a 3rd option in mind and she had a fabulous alternative location for couple pictures before our reception. She went the extra mile for us and I couldn't have been happier to have chosen her and trusted her and her team with our big day! I should have done this review a whole lot sooner. She deserves every single star she can get! HIRE HER!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Michelle!! We loved getting to know you guys and spending your very special day with you!!

Stunning photos! She definitely has a great eye and will do anything to get the perfect shot. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else's to photograph our wedding. You will definitely not be dissapontds. We love Cyndi, incredibly easy and friendly to work with!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much!! I loved being a part of your day!!

Jessie · Married on 03/17/2015

My husband and I got married at Val Vista Lakes in Gilbert on Saint Patrick's Day. I have a good friend who has always taken my photos (high school and college graduation, family, engagement, etc.) but I wanted to give her the opportunity to be a guest. Naturally I was a little nervous hiring a photographer I had never used before, but Cyndi completely exceeded all expectations. When she first met me she was a little surprised that I was not like "most brides" who have a list of all of the photos they want. I gave her pretty much full reign and let her make most of the decisions about which photos to take, but she is extremely flexible and will cater to whatever you want. She completely captured our personalities after barely knowing us with her beautiful and natural style. My husband surprised me (and everyone else) by singing during the ceremony, and while most photographers don't do well with surprises, it didn't phase Cyndi in the slightest! She also took the initiative to do little things to keep the wedding running smoothly, such as communication between me and the DJ. We love Cyndi and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jessie!! I had an awesome time getting to know you guys and your amazing families!!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 01/17/2015

Cyndi Hardy was a preferred vendor through our venue, 12 West Main, and we are so glad we went with her for both our engagement and wedding day photos. She was very flexible and understanding of the craziness that entails with being a bride. She spent enough time with us during our engagement session to help us get comfortable in front of the camera, it was a first for both of us.

On our wedding day she arrived early to help get some getting ready photos and caught some amazing shots of our first looks as I walked down the aisle with my father. We also used her photo funbooth during the reception, which was a huge hit with our guests! The photographers running the booth were very professional and helped make the experience amazing for our guests.

Cyndi even made sure we didn't forget to sign the marriage license before she left and give us directions of what to do with it next. Our day would not have been nearly as amazing without her.

Cyndi was able to get our wedding day photos back to us within 6 days, which was wonderful! I know this was partially because she was caught up with everything and it's the start of the season, I also believe this was because of the hard work she puts in and her drive to provide the best service out there.

We plan to come back to Cyndi for our future family photos once we start having children, I already can't wait to see those photos!

We recommend Cyndi Hardy for any type of photos you may need, from wedding to engagement to family portraits to using the photo funbooth at your reception or party. You will love every picture from her!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sara for your amazing review!! I loved getting to know you, Dido and your family!! I'm excited to watch your family grow!!

Carmen · Married on 10/25/2014

Cyndi was the photographer at our daughter's wedding as well as shooting her engagement photos. Cyndi is personable, friendly, and takes awesome pictures. She did a fantastic job both for the wedding and engagement shoot. I would NOT hesitate to recommend Cyndi to anyone...Thanks Cyndi!!!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Carmen!! I loved being a part of your daughter's wedding and getting to know your family!!

Sandra · Married on 10/25/2014

Cyndi Hardy took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos at 12 West Main. Cyndi was nothing but a pleasure to work with! It felt like we had an old friend taking our photos, not a professional photographer! At our engagement session we really felt like Cyndi got to know us and our relationship which we feel truly showed through in our wedding photos. Just like everyone tells you, your wedding day is one that flies by. It really felt like it went by in the blink of an eye, but I felt good knowing that Cyndi was there capturing all of those special moments. It only took about 3 weeks to get our wedding photos and when we opened them up, I felt my eyes fill with tears. She captured everything we hoped she would and then some! I don’t know how she was everywhere at once, but she was! She captured moments beautifully, especially the moments that were real and raw and just US. Because of Cyndi and her insane talent, we were able to relive that day that flew right by us.
    I would not hesitate to recommend Cyndi Hardy to anyone looking for a photographer for any of life’s big milestones! We look forward to working with Cyndi for any of our future photography needs!!! Thank you Cyndi!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Sandra and Ryan!! I loved getting to know you and your family!! Thanks again!

Marc · Married on 07/12/2014

My wife and I love Cyndi. She shot our engagement and wedding, and did an amazing job for each one of them. We couldn't be happier, and love what she did for us.

I really can't recommend Cyndi enough, she was amazing.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Marc and Jenny!! I loved getting to know you guys and being a part of your wedding!!

Lindsay · Married on 06/01/2014

My husband and I are from Pittsburgh, Pa and when we decided to get married in Arizona, it was hard to find the right photographer. I found Cyndi Hardy Photography online. I was skeptical at first because I had to do everything via phone or email. Cyndi was very professional and got back to me quickly every time. We had talked many times about what I would like to see in our wedding pictures. I even flew out to Arizona for a last minute trip and Cyndi was able to meet me at our venue to go over everything. On the day of the wedding she was there early and ready to start capturing every moment of our special day. We had fun working with her and felt comfortable telling her where or how we wanted to shoot at times. Cyndi had our pictures done so fast. We were so excited to see them and boy we were not disappointed!! Our wedding pictures turned out perfect!! I am honest when I say I am super picky about myself in pictures and there is not one picture I didn't like! I would definitely recommend Cyndi to do your pictures at any event. Thank you Cyndi for being a part of our special day and capturing it all!

Lindsay & Kevin Noonan

Sent on 06/26/2014

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lindsay and Kevin!! I loved getting to know you and spending your special day with you!! Your wedding was amazing! I wish you all the best!!

We hired Cyndi to photograph our wedding in San Diego at the Water Conservation Garden. Cyndi walked us through the entire process of working with us to figure out what we wanted and how we wanted our special day to be photographed well enough in advance. She was so patient while we explored our options. She was on time and very professional during the wedding. She worked with my difficult family to make the best pictures. We were so excited to see our pictures, and they came out great!

Overall, when we have another event where we need a photographer, we will definitely use her again.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review!!! I loved sharing your wedding day with you and am looking forward to working with you again!!

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2014

Cyndi is a phenomenal photographer! She has now photographed three of our events, and did each one to absolute perfection! She is a dream to work with, always pleasant, eager, and exceedingly professional. She has arrived early and stayed late at every event, and does her due diligence exploring the venue prior to the event to she has her lighting, location, and framing already geared up in her mind. She really knows what she is doing, and her efforts produce timeless, gorgeous, and stunningly unique photos (no boring snapshots here!). She goes above and beyond to understand your "vision," and is so patient in taking the time to listen to what you want and expect. She even participated in my Pinterest photography board for my wedding, adding photos she thought I would like and memorizing the ones I absolutely love.
    She truly does understand her art, and knows how to provide beautiful pictures. She absolutely nailed our sparkler exit photos and I couldn't have been happier. I have SO many friends who did sparkler exits, and it truly demonstrated the quality of their photographer... or lack thereof! No one's sparkler pictures turned out even a quarter as nice as ours... Cyndi truly understands lighting and the art of photography unlike so many of the wedding "photographers" out there.
    Cyndi is THE BEST! I recommend her to everyone, and will be hiring her again for all future family events! I love Cyndi Hardy Photography! She is an ARTIST and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/21/2015

My husband and I cannot express how much we loved having Cyndi's team photograph our wedding. Pictures were excellent. Cyndi was full of great ideas for pictures. We would recommend her for all photography needs.

Sent on 02/01/2015

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much guys! We loved being a part of your wedding as well!!

Cari · Married on 03/01/2014

We love Cyndi! We started the week with a fun little family session in the park. Our munchkins didn't cooperate, but Cyndi was still able to snap some amazing photos that I already have framed! A few days later, she photographed our wedding. The first look was perfect! After the wedding, Cyndi was very timely in getting our photos edited and uploaded for digital viewing. I instantly fell in love with every picture! in addition to great photography, Cyndi has a great personality. I look forward to seeing her again whether it is for a family photo session or for happy hour! Thank you!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Cari!! I loved being a part of your wedding and am looking forward to seeing you again!!

Abby & Dave · Married on 02/08/2014

Cyndi was incredible and we would recommend her to anyone. We met with a few different photographers when deciding who to go with and right away we both felt amazing about her. She is easy to talk to, really comfortable to be around, listens well and was super professional throughout the whole process. We live in San Diego but got married in AZ and she was willing to come out to SD to do our engagement session (with our dog and in 2 locations which was badass!). We were blown away by the pictures (we highly recommend doing an engagement session). Cyndi's communication was always super timely and she was on top of everything (as far as scheduling, locations and timing, etc). Wedding day was absolutely perfect with her and the 2nd photographer (we loved him but not positive about his name!); they were respectful and efficient but also really fun and sweet. We are really happy with our pictures, we have so many great ones to choose from we are having a hard time doing so! Thanks to Cyndi we will have the most beautiful pictures and memories to have for the rest of our lives. Definitely go with Cyndi, you will be stoked you did!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Abby and Dave!! I loved getting to know you and being a part of your special day!!

Jill · Married on 11/30/2013

Cyndi was incredibly flexible. After rearranging our initial plans, she allowed for my two sons to be a part of our engagement photos. My boys had a blast being included in the process and I now have incredible photos of that day. On my wedding day, I was a ball of nerves and Cyndi was able to capture amazing moments without any direction from me. If you are looking for a photographer that has a keen eye, very flexible, and incredible talent for black and white photos, Cyndi is your gal.

- Jill

Sent on 04/29/2014

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review Jill!! I loved getting to know you guys and your family. Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your special day!!

Megan · Married on 11/09/2013

Cyndi did an amazing at our wedding. Our pictures were so perfect and we love looking back on them to remember our special day. Cyndi was extremely flexible and easy to work with. Some of my friends have since used Cyndi for photography who have loved her as well!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the amazing review!! I loved being a part of your special day and am looking forward to watching your family grow!! Thanks so much for the referrals!!

Courtney · Married on 11/02/2013

If you want the most beautiful photos ever choose Cyndi!! :) She has been so amazing to work with over the last year, from our engagement photos to our wedding in Mexico! Cyndi has a great eye and will capture those special moments you are looking for on your big day, she definitely caught ours! There isn't one picture she took that I am not happy with, they all turned out absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend her to anyone and will definitely use her services again in the future!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Courtney!! I loved getting to know you guys over that past year and had an awesome time at your wedding in Mexico!!

Jill · Married on 10/19/2013

It's hard to even put my gratitude into words for you, Cyndi. You were spectacular! I knew we clicked right away, but even more so the actual day of. All of my family and guests thought you were just fantastic...your personality, your calmness, but your talent and ability to know what shots to take, when to take them and how to make the most of the time we had. I can't thank you enough for helping to document such a beautiful day. I'm so thrilled to see some of the stunning photos you were able get, especially during our small time crunch. I haven't seen much of our guests photos, so I'm anxious to see some of yours. As the bride, you don't remember or get the chance to see much, so the photos are really the only way to get a sense of everything.

Sent on 11/06/2013

Cyndi Hardy Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the amazing review Jill!! It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day!!