Tunbridge, VT 05077 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,510
Availability Check your date

About Two of Us Wedding Photography

We are Sarah and Jeff Porter, Vermont wedding photographers specializing in a moment-driven approach to events, creating candid, natural photographs that capture the true essence of each wedding. We love what we do! Each wedding is a new experience, and we enjoy bringing a quiet, focused excitement to every celebration.

We find that each wedding we photograph has its own unique personality and schedule, so we like to offer a variety of timing options that allow the right coverage for your celebration. Packages range from 3000-6000. Please inquire for a full list of prices, album examples, and additional information. If you are planning an off-season (November-April) or unique wedding, or are interested in an elopement package, please contact us for custom pricing.

For more information about us, our portfolio, and pricing information, please visit our website: http://www.twoofusphotography.com

rainbow 51 670057

Two of Us Wedding Photography 7
  • Amanda

Amanda G · Married on 10/07/2018

Sarah and Jeff For President

I found Sarah and Jeff from a website that featured a wedding they shot. I emailed them, and within 48 hours we were on the phone with Sarah. I had to keep reminding myself I was talking to a wedding vendor - it felt so much like catching up with a good friend! We hired them the same day. We spoke a few times between then and the weekend of the wedding, and each time we were more and more excited to meet them. Turns out, they're just as awesome as they sound on the phone. Our wedding day was extra-chill, and they blended right in with the vibe. They weren't uptight, didn't pressure us to have certain traditional shots, and they fit right in with our friends and wedding guests. They are so personable, genuine, laid-back, and just freaking COOL. And the photos! WOW. Their talent is remarkable. I'm so glad we chose photographers with photojournalism backgrounds, because in addition to the traditional group photos and portraits, they captured so many little candid moments, and those moments made up the very best parts of our wedding day. I wish we could have a second wedding just so we could hire them again!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kayla Baker · Married on 08/25/2018

Great people and gifted photographers, I have and would continue to recommend them!

Sarah and Jeff are wonderful photographers and people. They were incredibly helpful in directing and guiding us through the unknown (to us) process of wedding photography. We are very grateful to have met them and will cherish our wedding day photographs for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Two of Us Wedding Photography 8
    Two of Us Wedding Photography 9
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 07/31/2018

The BEST wedding photographers out there!

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah and Jeff!!! They were truly amazing to work with from the day I reached out to them to THIS day when we see them at weddings (because our friends keep hiring them)! Sarah was incredibly responsive, attentive and helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process. To get to know the space and surrounding area of our venue, Sarah and Jeff made a special trip down to Boston to scope out potential photo and first look spots so we would have a plan (and back-up plan) the day of our wedding. We first met Sarah and Jeff at a friends wedding and were captivated by the outcome of their wedding photos. We knew we wanted the same candid style and that’s exactly what they delivered!! Our expectations were not only met, they were greatly exceeded. My husband and I are not in love with being in front of the camera but Sarah and Jeff made us feel totally comfortable and natural...something that isn’t easy to do!! On the day of, Sarah and Jeff were incredibly prompt and organized. They knew exactly where to go and at what time to be there at. Sarah takes time to get to know you and your style, and helps you figure it out if you’re not quite sure. They truly went above and beyond. I am forever grateful that they were able to capture our big day and that we have their beautiful photographs to look back at for memories :)

Sent on 10/25/2018

Two of Us Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,510.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Geoff Hansen Photography
    Geoff Hansen Photography Wedding Photographers

I've seen Sarah and Jeff's wedding photography business grow and succeed because of who they are: talented, kind and hard-working people. I admire Sarah's ability to connect with couples, whether it's before, during or after the wedding day.

• Tunbridge, 05077 See on map