Tunbridge, VT 05077 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,510
Availability Check your date

About Two of Us Wedding Photography

We are Sarah and Jeff Porter, Vermont wedding photographers specializing in a moment-driven approach to events, creating candid, natural photographs that capture the true essence of each wedding. We love what we do! Each wedding is a new experience, and we enjoy bringing a quiet, focused excitement to every celebration.

We find that each wedding we photograph has its own unique personality and schedule, so we like to offer a variety of timing options that allow the right coverage for your celebration. Packages range from 3000-6000. Please inquire for a full list of prices, album examples, and additional information. If you are planning an off-season (November-April) or unique wedding, or are interested in an elopement package, please contact us for custom pricing.

For more information about us, our portfolio, and pricing information, please visit our website: http://www.twoofusphotography.com

rainbow 51 670057

Two of Us Wedding Photography 7
  • Susannah

Susannah · Married on 06/01/2019

The Perfect Team of Photographers

When I contacted Sarah about photographing our wedding, we clicked immediately. After talking on the phone, she suggested we meet in person before we signed a contract and drove all the way to Boston to meet us! From talking to her and seeing more of her work, I knew that she and Jeff would be a good match for our wedding. After taking our engagement photos, I knew I had picked the best photographers for us. Sarah listened to what we wanted (lots of candids and natural looking photos that weren't obviously staged) and delivered. Sarah eased our nerves and kept us laughing the entire time. There were times that I forgot we were being photographed! The photos were so good that we couldn't choose just one for our save the date, so we sent out four different images.

In the lead up to our wedding, Sarah checked in regularly and would respond to emails within hours. On the day of the wedding, Sarah and Jeff again listened to our requests and delivered. Our photos are so beautiful. I can't stop looking at them. They managed to capture the essence of our relationship in photographs, and I will be forever grateful. They both have a knack for figuring out where the lighting is and for taking unique and artsy photos. Not only that, but they also have an eye for catching natural, emotional, and the small, but meaningful moments. Aside from photographing my husband and me, they did a fantastic job photographing our guests' reactions to things and captured the fun that they were having, which was very important to us. Furthermore, they do an outstanding job of somehow being close to the action, but without getting in everyone's way.

Bottom line: Sarah and Jeff are super talented, personable, and reasonably priced (essentially two photographers for the price of one!). If you are looking for beautiful photos of yourself and your guests taken by two awesome people, then look no further! Hire them!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda G · Married on 10/07/2018

Sarah and Jeff For President

I found Sarah and Jeff from a website that featured a wedding they shot. I emailed them, and within 48 hours we were on the phone with Sarah. I had to keep reminding myself I was talking to a wedding vendor - it felt so much like catching up with a good friend! We hired them the same day. We spoke a few times between then and the weekend of the wedding, and each time we were more and more excited to meet them. Turns out, they're just as awesome as they sound on the phone. Our wedding day was extra-chill, and they blended right in with the vibe. They weren't uptight, didn't pressure us to have certain traditional shots, and they fit right in with our friends and wedding guests. They are so personable, genuine, laid-back, and just freaking COOL. And the photos! WOW. Their talent is remarkable. I'm so glad we chose photographers with photojournalism backgrounds, because in addition to the traditional group photos and portraits, they captured so many little candid moments, and those moments made up the very best parts of our wedding day. I wish we could have a second wedding just so we could hire them again!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Kayla Baker · Married on 08/25/2018

Great people and gifted photographers, I have and would continue to recommend them!

Sarah and Jeff are wonderful photographers and people. They were incredibly helpful in directing and guiding us through the unknown (to us) process of wedding photography. We are very grateful to have met them and will cherish our wedding day photographs for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Two of Us Wedding Photography 8
    Two of Us Wedding Photography 9

Two of Us Wedding Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,510.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Geoff Hansen Photography
    Geoff Hansen Photography Wedding Photographers

I've seen Sarah and Jeff's wedding photography business grow and succeed because of who they are: talented, kind and hard-working people. I admire Sarah's ability to connect with couples, whether it's before, during or after the wedding day.

• Tunbridge, 05077 See on map