Two of Us flute and guitar duo

Franklin, MA View map

First and foremost...Congratulations! How about a flute and guitar duo for your ceremony ?

The combination of flute and guitar is absolutely beautiful! David and I have been performing together for over a decade and have the experience need to provide flawless music for your event. :) We also perform a variety of music from Classical to Jazz to Pop/Broadway and even “The Beatles”. As well, we hare happy to arrange and perform any special requests you may have.

We do offer a discounted rate when booked for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Being that we are a duo....our rates are economical, but the musicians are top notch. You can see and hear "Two Of Us" flute and guitar duo on the web at:www.twoofusduo.com. Take a minute to go to the music page and listen to some sound clips...you won't be disappointed!We also need little space for set-up and come with our own PA system. When you hire live music....you should be able to hear it at the right level. Especially if it is outdoors.

As well, Two Of Us are also full service DJ's and can offer you a whole night of entertainment with just one vendor and one package rate.

Feel free to call or e mail with any questions. I am always happy to help! :) Lea BottaTwo Of Us508-733-5929

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Duo

What instruments does your group play?

Flute
Guitar
    Emily Married on 04/12/2014
    Lea with Sonare Trio was incredibly responsive and communicative throughout the entire planning process. She emailed helpful hints for choosing specific musical pieces for various stages of the ceremony, and responded to all questions in a timely manner.

The music they delivered was perfect. It was classical, romantic, and timeless. The quality of music far exceeds their price, and their repertoire is expansive.

Lea was also willing to provide extra microphones and PA systems for our readers and officiant. Where our venue was lacking, Lea and the Sonare Trio picked up the slack! I am 100% satisfied with my experience with the Sonare Trio, and recommend them wholly.
    Michelle Married on 08/28/2013
    The only thing I can say about this group is that they were absolutely perfect!!
    They played before the ceremony, ceremony music, and for the cocktail hour. They are all quite talented musicians, and all of my guests commented on how wonderful they were.
    AND, they gave us a discount for a Wednesday night!
    Erika Married on 08/19/2011
    Two of Us were terrific during our wedding ceremony and definitelly fit my vision of a "relaxed yet elegant" wedding. I was especially pleased when Lea and David transcribed and learned a specific song for our processional. Our requested song (and all others as well) sounded great. Overall, I would definitely recommend.

145 Pond St. Franklin, 02038
Location of (Two of Us flute and guitar duo)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding