Two Hearts Connects Wedding & Event Planner

Concord, NH View map Visit website
$1,500 Package Price

$1,500 Package Price

Two Hearts Connect Wedding & Event Planner is a professional wedding planner based in Concord, New Hampshire. From the initial consultation, lead planner and owner Rebecca Baker is committed to making your vision of your special day come to life. She strives to provide a stress-free planning experience for you so that you can fully enjoy your special day.

Two Hearts Connect Wedding & Event Planner offers full service, partial planning, and day-of coordination for you to choose from based on your specific needs. The company can help you through the vendor selection process, budget analysis, and guest list creation. Every detail is executed with the utmost attention to detail on your behalf, ensuring a memorable and special day for everyone present. Additional services include designing personalized timelines, creating to-do lists, and wedding theme designs.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tiffany
    Tiffany A. Married on 09/18/2021

Best Wedding Planner EVER

What can I say about Rebecca? She was the reason our wedding went amazing. She is so detailed, has amazing communication and the most thorough person you can find. I wasn’t sure I needed a planner, as I already had all of my vendors booked, but I don’t even want to think about how our wedding day may have went If it wasn’t for her. Hire Rebecca and you will not regret it for a second!
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin H. Married on 11/17/2019

My life saver!

Rebecca was my life saver! I am a mess when planning anything and get severe anxiety when it comes to interacting with vendors, and she was able to make things so much easier for planning my big day! She was easily reachable at all times and flexible with her time. She was able to come to every vendor meeting and kept me feeling good throughout the process. I could not have done it without her. The only critique I would give would be that with bigger weddings for “Day Of” coordination she might need to be a little more assertive, my wedding party at times was loud and wasn’t sure about a few minor things. They needed to be corralled a little more. But overall an amazing experience and would recommend her to anyone looking for a planner in the area!! Kept me sane throughout the whole process!

5 Gordon Ct Concord, NH, 03301
Location of (Two Hearts Connects Wedding & Event Planner)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding