274 Tecumseh Lane, Mary Esther, FL 32569 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Two Fishes Artistry

Hello! Two Fishes Artistry is no longer taking bridal makeup clients. I have decided to move into a new direction that I hope you'll love just as much!! I've recently launched Ceremony Design Company----a place where stylish brides can have the wedding they've envisioned, while maintaining their budget. Get to know me in a whole new way here: www.ceremonydesigncompany.com Hello there! And…W E L C O M E!! We’re are beyond excited to announce the opening of our little labor of love! I’m sure the first question you’re asking is….what is Ceremony Design Company? First, Ceremony Design Company…designs ceremony set-ups for stylish brides, on a serious budget. We know you’re out there! You read Style Me Pretty, Southern Weddings and Green Wedding Shoes (just not when the boss is around!). You love the idea of DIY to save money, but mounds of free time to complete said projects doesn’t exist in your life. You’re likely working hard 9-5 and paying for your own wedding. You’re on the search for a wedding “look” already put together so that you can concentrate on the fun part! Being on a tight budget doesn’t mean your only options for ceremony decor are bamboo arches draped in fake roses, with ferns. No, it doesn’t mean your ceremony musicians have to play steel drums because that sounded “beachy” to the person who assembled your package 10 years ago. Oh, and it doesn’t mean feeling pressured to spend more than what your personal budget allows! It’s nice to have options, isn’t it?! We’re launching 7 concepts, with 3 Tiers in each concept, with the hope that one will suit your needs. We searched for the best quality products we could find, such as the beautiful brooch bouquets we had special-made. All of our flags were sewn by a local seamstress, and include a luxurious heavy ivory linen, a duponi silk, and a cotton searsucker fabric. The grapevine in our rustic cross set-up, was ordered from California vineyards. We knew we had to have something chevron in at least one of the set-ups! You’ll find a bright yellow and white chevron aisle runner in our one-of-a-kind surfboard set-up, The Sienna. With every design concept, we had you in mind. We wanted our preppy girls to feel right at home. We wanted the rustic brides to have beach options. And most importantly, we wanted to send the “warm and fuzzies” to your wedding day budget spreadsheet. Cheers, and thanks for stopping by! Renee

Follow Two Fishes Artistry on

Evie1
alicb 081 282 29

34 Reviews for Two Fishes Artistry

Kyrie · Married on 06/08/2013

Renee Armour was absolutely incredible!!!!! She was beyond sweet and so great to work with. Prompt and professional. I asked for natural and soft make up and thats exactly what she gave me. Many people have complimented how gorgeous my makeup looks in my bridal and wedding photos. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Julie · Married on 04/28/2012

Ladies, I hope Renee is available when you try to book her because she is exceptional! We rented a huge house in Santa Rosa Beach for a long weekend and the ceremony. Renee walked into total choas for the practice run as everyone (16 total) had just arrived and the party was just beginning! Renee jumped right into fray! I like her immediately and couldn't believe how pretty my makeup looked! I knew she would be equally as fabulous with my the girls in my wedding party. She spent so much time on us and made sure we were happy. I have to say we all looked so fresh and pretty. Wish I could have Renee do my makeup everyday! Probably most impressive was the fact Renee offered to help fix the horrible hairstlyle I got at Rolland's beauty bar. Fortunately my sister-in-law came to the rescue there but cheers to Renee who gives new meaning to going above and beyond for the customer!

Sent on 05/02/2012

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2012

Renee did a fabulous job and my wedding party and my makeup! We were so happy with the way everything turned out! She is so precious and personable and fun to work with! She does a great job and really takes her time. It really is an art for her and she is a natural at what she does!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Two Fishes Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Spa

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Two Fishes Artistry 1
    Free Makeup for your Flower Girl!
    Receive free Makeup for your Flower Girl!

• Jacqueline Ward Images
    Jacqueline Ward Images Wedding Photographers

Two Fishes Artistry is a standard for beauty. Renee and her team attend to every detail and listen to the brides that they work with, bringing their inner essence forward. Always prompt, always professional, Two Fishes is great to work with.

• Michelle Castle
    Michelle Castle Wedding Photographers

LOVED my recent bride's make-up by Two Fishes! Renee went above & beyond. I can't wait to give her the images of my bride. Photography is so important to each bride. Renee made my job so much easier by providing a beautiful modern & stylish bridal look !

• East Hill Photo
    East Hill Photo Wedding Photographers

As a photographer I am pretty picky about make-up and they have never let me down. I feel very confident recommending them to my brides. They are extremely talented and an absolute pleasure to work with. I wish I could keep them a secret so that they would always be available on my wedding dates! :)

• 274 Tecumseh Lane Mary Esther, 32569 See on map