JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist

Pensacola, FL View map

Hello. It's nice to meet you.

I'm Jillian, a make up artist and hair designer with 18 years experience, serving the Gulf Coast and beyond - from Mobile, Alabama to Destin, Florida, including Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Pensacola, and Navarre.

I love enhancing the beauty that lives in each and every one of my clients. I specialize in bridal looks - effortless, natural, and lovely.

I look forward to the opportunity to make your beauty dreams a reality.

Please feel free to contact me at any time with any questions you may have.

MUAH!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Dianna
    Dianna Married on 02/19/2022

Hire this human being!!

I am a Pensacola native but have moved out of state for the past 4 years, so I had no idea the wedding scene of Pensacola until I started planning last year during COVID. I was on Instagram searching hair and make up artists and decided I wanted someone who could do both for me, my family and bridal party. I was lucky enough to find Jillian and let me tell you, she was beyond inviting, sweet and beautiful inside and out. From our first interaction via email regarding her prices and up to the big day, she was very quick to reply and answer all of my questions. It was so easy to pay for the invoice - she sends you the link immediately and is flexible in adding or removing any service. I ended up having my hair and make up, mom’s H&M, 3 MOH H&M plus one last minute addition of a wedding guest’s H&M. I wasn’t able to schedule a test run of my hair and make up since I was only home for a few weekends to wedding plan but some would question why I would even hire her without a test run. I just knew she would do an amazing job no matter what. Her photos on IG are great examples of her work - they’re all so naturally beautiful and I love her style. She came to the venue bright and early to work on all of us and she was so natural in her element of getting us all ready! Her warming personality really does settle the nerves for your big day. She listens and suggests things in a very nice way and never felt pressure to do a certain thing. I gave her my “things I don’t really like” and let her do whatever type of makeup she wanted. I truly have never felt SO BEAUTIFUL in my entire life all thanks to her. My makeup was insanely gorgeous and never felt like it was too cakey or too much. It was still glam and not overdone at the same time. My hair was perfectly in place the entire day/night!! I knew I wanted curls that were loose and not too much volume. I don’t know how she does it, but she is damn good at her job. Do not hesitate to reach out now - she is so talented and I hope to use her again for any event that I have in Pensacola or the surrounding areas. Thank you so much for making us all feel so welcomed and beautiful. You are the BEST! Big hugs to you!!

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

You are the absolute sweetest and I loved every minute of working with you and your crew. Thank you so much for the kind words! 🤍
  • Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 09/11/2021

The best hands down

Jill rocks! She did hair and makeup beautifully and was so fun to be around.
  • Tanner
    Tanner E. Married on 03/20/2021

The Best Person and Artist

Jillian did an AMAZING job on both mine and my 4 bridesmaid's hair and makeup. She and another artist came to the venue and they both were fun and easy-going. They definitely helped take the stress and pressure off of us while we were in their chairs. They both wore masks while working with us, and they were very careful with keeping the instruments they used clean and sanitized for each of us. If you want a great artist that does amazing work, along with a great person in general, you have found the right person in Jillian!

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Oh, Tanner! Thank you so much for your kind words. I absolutely loved working with you - Haley and I both agreed that your group was so sweet and fun to be around, too!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• Brooke & Tyler
    20 photos · 04/28/2019

Pricing

Love Is Wild Photography Love Is Wild Photography Wedding Photographers

Jillian is great! I had the opportunity to work with her doing a styled session with Gulf Coast Bride Magazine and she was super fun and helpful to work with. She does great work and I highly recommend her :) Josh & Sara Mirabel Photography

Pensacola, 32502
Location of (JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding