JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist Reviews

35 | Pensacola, FL

35 Reviews for JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist

Nicole · Married on 01/18/2020

Highly Recommend!

Thoroughly enjoyed having Jillian as my make-up artist and hair stylist for the big day! She did an amazing job with all of the ladies, including my mom and mother-in-law and she was so fun to be around! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 02/03/2020

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Nicole, I am so thrilled that I got to spend the day with you and all your special ladies - it was so fun!
  • Ellie

Ellie · Married on 11/01/2019

Incredibly Gifted and Fun MUAH

I could have never picked a better person to work with for my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Jillian is professional, extremely savvy about current trends, easygoing, remarkably talented, fun to be with, and has a heart of gold. She made me and my family feel like queens and princesses and the big day, and most importantly, she made us feel at ease. Jillian helped me craft the coolest, most beautiful bridal look for me that worked for my offbeat wedding. However, she also worked beautifully with my MIL, whose tastes are very conservative. We all loved the process of working with this amazing woman, whom I now call my friend. Hire her! She’s incredible!!!!

Sent on 01/31/2020

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Ellie! I LOVE you! Thank you so much for your kind words. I truly had the best day with you and all the wonderful women who surround you.

April · Married on 10/16/2019

She does an AMAZING job!

I can’t recommend her enough!
    Very easy to communicate with! Loved my hair and makeup!
    Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Thank you, April! It was so great to get to know you and your sweet family - thank you for trusting me with your special day!
  • Haley

Haley Robinson · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing to work with!

I am so glad I hired Jillian to do our hair and makeup for my wedding. I told her I wanted a natural look since I never wear makeup and she did just that. The makeup was so lightweight and I loved it. I did have her go a little heavier on my wedding day (compared to the trial) but it was still a light amount and looked AMAZING. She did the hair and makeup for myself, my maid of honor and my mom. We all looked and felt beautiful. She is such a pleasure to work with and is very quick to respond to questions and concerns. You will not be disappointed in her amazing talents!

Sent on 10/09/2019

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

I absolutely loved working with you, Haley! I am so glad we were able to achieve a bridal look that was natural and comfortable, but gave you the polish you wanted.
  • Kay

kay pietri · Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing work!

Jillian did such an amazing job! Everyone looked so amazing and she was awesome to work with! Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2019

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Thank you, Kay! I adored working with you, your beautiful daughter - the whole group of beautiful women, really!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/20/2019

Jillian listened to what I wanted and worked with me to achieve the perfect look for my big dat

I wanted a very natural makeup look and it was also important to have someone who would come to our hotel suite. Jillian was so great to work with and she was very open to my feedback on getting just the right look for my wedding. I am so happy with how it turned out and my hair and makeup looked perfect all night long. Even at 2 am!! Jillian was fun to work with and she fit right in with all my girls in our suite. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Gaye

Gaye Melson · Married on 06/02/2019

Wedding hair and make-up

Jillian was incredible to work with me. My hair and make-up were beautiful. SO many compliments were given to me.
    HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Jillian. I found her on Wedding Wire and she was more than expected WONDERFUL!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Abby

Abby Longhurst · Married on 11/02/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Jillian is absolutely AMAZING!! I just got married down in Orange Beach this past weekend and Jillian did my hair and makeup for the big day. She made me feel like an absolute princess! I have had my hair and makeup done as a bridesmaid many times before and have never been fully satisfied with it - but Jillian's work was unbelievable and was more than I could have ever hoped for. She's truly an artist and has a special gift! I will forever be grateful to her for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 11/06/2018

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Abby, it was such a pleasure to work with you! I am so thrilled that you felt beautiful because YOU ARE!

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

Great hair and makeup artist!!!

She was always on time and ready to work. She was a great listener and was able to work with me to get the exact look I was going for on my wedding day. She was a trooper and did my hair and makeup AND my five bridesmaids hair and makeup and they all turned out beautifully! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2018

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me, Ashley! I adored working with you and all your bridesmaids!

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Jillian was great!! She traveled to the beach and did all of the work at my hotel. She came on Friday for my trial so that I was able to use modified looks for my rehearsal dinner. On my wedding day she did my hair and make up, 5 bridesmaids, MOB, and MOG and was done ahead of schedule. Everyone in my wedding party absolutely loved her and we received multiple compliments on how good we all looked, even after a beach ceremony. I showed her just a few pictures and she was easily able to pull off the look that I wanted. I would definitely recommend using her services!! I wish she would come do my hair and makeup everyday!

Sent on 10/09/2018

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Kelsey, thank you so much for your kind words! I loved working with you and your bridal party, and I was thrilled that your Mom and Mother in Law loved the way they looked! I would definitely do your makeup every day!

Stacey · Married on 08/18/2018

Jillian is a Hoot!! She really became part of the bridal party and made getting ready so much fun. She was very flexible with unplanned last minute requests for hair and makeup and got everyone ready on time and very beautifully. My daughter wanted two tattoos covered up on her back and Jillian's knowledge and products made that possible. Thanks again Jillian, Cheers!!

Sent on 08/25/2018

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Thank you so much! I had such a great time with all of you!

Kearney · Married on 06/02/2018

Jillian is THE BEST!

I cannot say enough good things about Jillian! From Day One, she made sure it was the style I had envisioned for my wedding day. I sent her pictures of what I liked, and we set up a trial and worked with me on my hair and make-up. She and another stylist (Haley-- who was also great!) did the hair and make-up for my mom, mother-in-law, 8 bridesmaids and me. They were finished way before the time I requested so we were able to relax before getting ready, and they really tied the styles into everyone's personality so well! I cannot recommend Jillian enough for your wedding or special event! THANK YOU, JILLIAN!

Sent on 12/20/2018

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Kearney! You were such a joy to work with with! Both Haley and I LOVED your whole bridal party and we definitely feel blessed to have spent your special day with you.

Shannon · Married on 04/20/2018

Miracle Worker

Jillian is quite simply a miracle worker. She did my makeup for my sister's wedding and I knew I had to book her for my own. Not only did she make the entire wedding party look gorgeous, she was so much fun to talk with as we were all getting ready. Her makeup made me look like the most beautiful version of myself.

Sent on 01/31/2020

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Thank you so much, Shannon! I loved getting to work with you a second time and spending your special day with you meant the world to me!

Lacy · Married on 03/17/2018

Wedding makeup

I absolutely loved working with Jillian. I came across a situation that required a last minute makeup artist and when I called her I had very little hope she would be available. Somehow miraculously she had my wedding date available. I was extremely happy.
    The biggest thing for me was making sure I still looked like myself. She absolutely made that happen. She was so friendly and helpful. She even helped me do some last minute setting up for the reception. I would recommend her any day!!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

I loved working with you Lacy! Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It was my pleasure, absolutely.

Teresa · Married on 02/17/2018

Jillian was an absolutely pleasure to work with and I couldn't be happier with her services. She understood exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day and she made me feel absolutely beautiful. Communication was always timely and professional. The level of attention to detail given to me and my small bridal party was impeccable. I feel very lucky to have found someone who helped me to pull together my bridal look exactly how I wanted, and helped me feel relaxed the whole time! Thanks so much, Jillian!!

Sent on 02/23/2018

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Oh Teresa! I absolutely loved working with you, your beautiful daughter, and your sweet friend - it was lovely! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day!

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Jillian was so amazing! The first time that I met her, I felt as though we were already friends. She was so attentive to my wants and needs and listened to my ideas. My wedding weekend was a whirlwind to say the least. My wedding got moved once and then cancelled by my venue due to hurricane Nate. It was then rescheduled again in less than 12 hours. Jillian didn't falter from all of the changes. She was there for me and on time, and I am forever grateful! She made me feel beautiful on my special day.

Sent on 10/14/2017

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Oh, Samantha! I feel the same way! I drove home from your bridal trial feeling so much excitement because we just clicked! I am so thrilled that we were able to make your wedding day happen for you, regardless of Hurricane Nate's plans.

Kayla · Married on 03/25/2017

Ooookay ladies, seriously, look no further! Jillian was incredible. She made me feel so beautiful for my engagement shoot, bridal shoot AND my wedding. I knew the second I met her at my engagement shoot that she was going to be the perfect person for the job. Not only is she a damn magician when it comes to hair and make up but she's such a down to earth, fun and personable person. I barely explained my vision to her and she knew exactly what I wanted and she nailed it 3/3 times. She also made all of my bridesmaids look and feel absolutely stunning. Lastly, she did my mom's hair and make up on my wedding day and I've never seen my mom look so glowing. My mom has a disease that unfortunately makes her hair fall out so my mom always wears her hair curled and styled the same (to cover the bald spots). However, she wanted something different for the day of my wedding because like all of us, she wanted to look and feel her best as well. Jillian was so understanding and accommodating to her. She styled my mom's hair in a way that my mom didn't even know was possible and it look absolutely incredible!! Seriously, hands down, if Jillian is available for your date, BOOK HER! You won't regret it! :)

Sent on 06/13/2017

I adore you!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/18/2017

Jillian is super talented, flexible, and responds to questions quickly!! I first met Jillian when I booked her to do my make up for my engagement pictures! I knew right away that I wanted to book her for my wedding day as well. She listened carefully and delivered exactly what I wanted in terms of my makeup without me having to give her much direction!!! In fact I'm not the best at conveying what I like when it comes to having my hair and makeup done but Jillian is always spot on!! She is funny and down to earth and I would book her again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

Jillian is the coolest, nicest, most talented person I've ever had touch my face. Not only is she ridiculously professional, she's also fun to talk to and be around! She did makeup for both my engagement pictures (which we used as a 'trial run' for the wedding) and the ceremony itself, and was so receptive to what I wanted (which, if you're wondering, was "fancy but down-to-earth Instagram model.") She made me feel comfortable and made me look like a gorgeous, uptown version of myself - plus, it stayed alllll day (even through sweat and tears.) I'm all for DIY-ing as much of your event as you can - and I'm not one to usually wear makeup - but for your wedding day, I highly suggest leaving it to a professional that loves her job and wants you to love what she does (and you totally will.) There's nobody else that fits the bill but Jillian!

Sent on 12/05/2016

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Samantha! I absolutely loved working with you! Thank you so much for your kind words!

Alison · Married on 05/06/2016

LOVED working with Jillian! She's super personable and REALLY talented! Loved my makeup and hair for the big day! I was told by two other vendors that I couldn't have beach waves for my wedding because they wouldn't stay put for a beach wedding. Jillian did an amazing job, and my waves lasted well in to the next day! All of my bridesmaids really liked their hair too! Would so highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist's reply:

Thank you Ali! I so loved getting to know you and all of the ladies in your bridal party and I am thrilled that I could make your hair dreams a reality!

lisa · Married on 04/09/2016

I am so grateful I found Jillian for my wedding day. She not only did a wonderful job on hair and make up for my bridesmaids, the moms, and myself, she also was so incredibly flexible. She was able to add make up services for both the moms last minute which was great. She also worked so quickly (not rushed) and we actually had extra time to take photos and have a mimosa before the ceremony. She was extremely professional yet super fun to work with. Thank you Jillian for starting my big day off great!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Jillian was amazing! She did my make up and hair for my bridal portraits and my wedding. When I wanted to tweak a few things for my make up on the day of my wedding she did so perfectly, I felt gorgeous and got so many compliments. Jillian will be my go to person if I ever need to get my hair and make up professionally done again for any other event!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Sara · Married on 10/17/2015

Awesome make-up artist. Comes directly to wherever you are at and takes care of everything. Did a fantastic job on myself (bride) and all the bridesmaids for hair and make-up.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Autumn · Married on 08/02/2015

Jillian did my makeup and hair for my wedding. She was fun, relaxing, and professional. Could not be more happy with her service! Thank you Jillian for making my day even more perfect! Autumn Beck Blackledge

Sent on 03/17/2016

Thank you, Autumn!

Leah · Married on 07/14/2015

Jillian did my hair and make-up for my wedding on July 14, 2015 and I loved it! She traveled to my condo so I could get completely ready in one place. The hair and make-up were beautiful! I didn't even wash my face that night because I loved the make-up so much... She is very professional and personable. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/18/2015