Twisted Vine Events

Hollis, NH View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Twisted Vine Events is an event design, planning and coordination business in Hollis, New Hampshire. We have customized services to meet each individual client’s style, needs and budget. From weddings large and small, we will provide a personalized experience and the creativity to make your big day unforgettable!

In addition to design, planning and coordination services, we offer sound production, DJ and MC services for weddings and other events.

Planning and coordination of rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions are within the expertise of this business. Regardless of the event, services offered by Twisted Vine Events include the following:

• Day-of coordination
  • Guest management: Invitations, wedding websites, RSVPs and more
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Emergency kits
  • Welcome bags, favors, and bridal party gifts

Other Services
Twisted Vine Events is available for preparation and day-of services for a variety of events, in addition to weddings. These events include corporate events, non-profit events and other special events.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1000.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$55.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Katherine
    Katherine C. Married on 06/19/2021

Best wedding planner ever

Morgan and Twisted Vine Events is the reason my husband and I were able to have not just one, but two absolutely perfect weddings of our dreams! We were a "covid couple" planning for a June 2020 wedding, and then everything unraveled. But instead of panicking, Morgan calmly walked us through different ideas and ways to navigate the pandemic. She made us feel so calm and like everything was going to be okay. It was as if she'd been through this before, even though of course she hadn't - she was just that good! Morgan didn't rush us on anything. She let us take our time. And when we were ready to rebook, she took on rescheduling every vendor for us and even sent us adorable custom wine glasses with our 2020 wedding date crossed out and our new 2021 date underneath. Morgan was our hero. She took everything scary and heavy off our shoulders and made wedding planning in a pandemic not just bearable, but fun. She didn't even charge us despite having her contract extended an extra year! Instead, she worked with my family to set up a small, intimate ceremony to allow for my husband and I to still 'officially' tie the knot in the most special, unforgettable way. And then, a year later, she knocked it out of the park again by helping us throw an unbelievably celebratory, fun, and beautiful outdoor wedding celebration! I don't think we've ever had or been to such a fun party. People were so happy to be together again, and the dance floor was electric. Morgan made it all happen and we are forever grateful for her. Hire her! She will change your life and you will be obsessed with Twisted Vine Events forever :) Thank you, Morgan and team!!!! We miss you already!!
    Mandy Married on 10/11/2020

Excellent Team!

Morgan and her team were extremely professional and more than capable to help navigate the hectic wedding field. Morgan was always available via email or phone for questions and/or concerns; especially with all the changing COVID restrictions. She was highly organized, a wonderful communicator and such a huge help. Her recommendation for a florist was much appreciated and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Morgan and her team were able to do all the set up for my wedding, including allowing me us of her wedding décor items and it was stunning! Morgan was able to correct of all the little incidents on the day of the wedding such as tent heaters not functioning, loss of water to the restrooms and other mini crises without even having to involve me and allowed me to enjoy the wedding day. I am beyond happy with my experience with Morgan and her team, and I 100% recommend them!

Twisted Vine Events's reply:

Oh my goodness, Amanda, thank you so much for the glowing review! You and Chris were incredible to work with- it was NOT an easy year to have to plan a wedding!! You two put so much thought into making your wedding amazing- there were so many details and little touches you brought in to give your guests an amazing time. Thank you again for including us. Hugs!!
    Elizabeth W. Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Recommend Twisted Vines Events!

Patrick was fantastic! He was organized, responsive, professional, and fun! He built the playlist and allowed us to edit it and make suggestions months before the big day. He met with us in person to get to know who we were and what he could do to make the party great. For the actual wedding day, he arrived early, found the best place to set up (which was way better than where we had originally thought), and played music until we couldn't dance anymore. The music transitions were seamless, the announcements were perfectly timed, and he made the entire night one we will never forget. He even stayed on location by camping in the campground so he could play music until the party died down. The reasonable pricing was also perfect for our budget. I highly recommend Twisted Vines Events!

Twisted Vine Events's reply:

Thank you guys SO much for the kind words! I had a blast working with you guys and getting to know the whole crew. It’s not every day that I get to work in an AMC Lodge, and you guys know how to throw a party! Thank you for letting me be part of your big day, and CONGRATS!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

267 Farley Road Hollis, NH, 03049
9784191692
Location of (Twisted Vine Events)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding