370 S Crenshaw Blvd St. E 202 E, Torrance, CA 90503 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
  • Photos & Videos 63
  • Deals 1

About Twin Perfections Event Planning and Designs

Twin Perfections Event Planning and Designs is a wedding planning and event coordination service based out of Torrance, California. Specializing in birthdays, Sweet 16s, baby showers, bar mitzvahs, bat mitzvahs, and most importantly weddings. Twin Perfections can remove all the stress and anxiety from the planning process. Twin Perfections works with all types of budgets and styles to help make their clients' dreams and event visions a reality.

The Twin Perfections Event Planning and Designs team will work with you one-on-one to ensure all of your wedding and special event ideas are realized. Regardless of your style or the size of your event, Twin Perfections will go above and beyond to ensure that the whole day goes off without a hitch. From vendor coordination to personalized consultations, Twin Perfections Event Planning and Designs is dedicated to creating an event that you and your guests won’t soon forget.

Follow Twin Perfections Event Planning and Designs on

Videos 1 Video

7 Reviews for Twin Perfections Event Planning and Designs

Portia Amofa · Married on 06/13/2020

Decor and Coordination QUEEEENSSS

Let me start by saying I am a hospitality professional, so I was very particular about the vendors that I selected for my wedding. I knew that I could plan the wedding on my own, but I wanted to ensure that I have a decor/coordination team that I could trust and completely release control to. That’s what I found at Twin Perfections!

In Sept of 2019 my sister mentioned that she knew some ladies that did wedding decor in the Southern CA area. A few weeks later, my fiancé, mom and I went to meet Candy and Tenny at their office in Torrance. I know when someone is talking a good game. With Candy and Tenny I could tell that behind the talks of making my dreams a reality, they had the skill, creativity, and resources to ensure that this happened. Before we left their office that day, we decided to book them for our wedding decor and month of/day of coordination.

Throughout the process, the ladies were very accommodating! They would take images or visions that I had for the decor and elevate them. THEN allll of a sudden, COVID-19 came out of no where! I honestly had no idea what I was going to do about my wedding. Once again, the ladies were accommodating and assured me that they would work with me no matter the decision I decided to go with. About 4 weeks before the wedding, my fiancé and I decided to have a quarantine wedding. I told candy and tenny that if we were having a quarantine wedding, then it was going to be the best one ever!! It was a daunting task because we were planning a whole new celebration (from 650 to 40) in a new space (from a venue to my parents home) BUT these ladies helped me transform my parents home for my Ghanaian Traditional Marriage and my white wedding. I loveddd it and love them! Tenny created my decor scheme and executed it. She worked with me to incorporate pieces of my vision and recommended ways we could elevate it. Candy and Joi were my coordinating team. In the four weeks leading up to the big days, we have several calls to ensure things were in order. Even though I’m a planner, planning my own wedding I forgot stuff so having someone to keep me in line was amazing. Joi was with me in the hotel as I got ready, chatted with my family like she was part of the fam. Candy was at my parents house keeping things in order. Between these two ladies, they kept my African family running almost on time (which is a huge accomplishment lol). We were not the normal three hours late!! Yaaayy!! So happy to have had all three ladies on my team.

So do I recommend them, well duhh!! Book Candy, Tenny, Joi and the whole TP team now!

Sent on 06/27/2020

Aaron Breda · Married on 04/14/2020

The Best Event Planners

Candy and Tenny at Twin Perfections made the stressful process of figuring out the decor and florals for the wedding MUCH easier! They were so easy to work with and flexible to our needs and budget! They were also very thorough in remembering what we discussed after every phone call and each detailed email. Candy and Tenny definitely brought our (Nykeemah and I)vision to life with such ease and catered to our needs the whole time. It was so easy bringing our Pinterest dream to life and customizing centerpieces, stage decor, color schemes, and floral arrangements with Twin Perfections! Both my wife and I loved our decorations at the venue for the ceremony and reception and were very happy to see it all come together after months of planning! We also received many compliments on it so we will definitely recommend Twin Perfections for any of your floral/decor needs!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Jennifer · Married on 08/24/2019

beautiful wedding decorations

I searched so many places for my wedding decorations, but after I found twin perfections they left me speechless. If you’re looking into not paying so much but want your decor fancy then you found the right ladies. The day I walked in my banquet hall I was amazed because it turned out better than I expected. My husband and I were just so happy, all our guest loved it, we had nothing but great comments. I would 100% recommend twin perfections!! Once you see the photos you would just fall in love just like how I did.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Twin Perfections Event Planning and Designs FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Twin Perfections Event Planning and Designs 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 370 S Crenshaw Blvd St. E 202 E Torrance, California, 90503 See on map
    Location of (Twin Perfections Event Planning and Designs)