Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue

Daytona Beach, FL View map

We are a very unique one of a kind Wedding and Event facility located in the heart of South Daytona. Just minutes away from I-95 and I-4 makes us easily accessible to your family and friends. Designed with your lifetime memories and photos in mind, we created a unique backdrop for your event. Get married in front of this beautiful barn backdrop or have your reception outside under the market lights. Our Indoor facility features fully pipe and draped walls, chandeliers, and a neutral color scheme to match any style event. You can rent our facility and do it yourself or check out our full service packages. Photography, Video, Linens, Rentals, Florals, Catering, DJ, Cake, and even Dresses!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Barn
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Lighting / Sound
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Outside Cake
Server(s)

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Lighting
Tables
Tents
Tent Accessories

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

• Madison
    Madison Married on 04/11/2020
    5 out of 5 rating

Everything in one!

Lindsey is one stop shop! Venue, food, photography, even gowns!! She personal and friendly!
  • Marissa
    Marissa V. Married on 05/01/2022
    1 out of 5 rating
      1.0 out of 5 rating

Do not work with lyndsey roberts

DO NOT WORK WITH LYNDSEY ROBERTS!!! If you are considering working with Lyndsey for an event at Twin Oak Garden, I strongly encourage you to take your business elsewhere! Lyndsey is extremely unprofessional, rude, condescending and talks poorly about her customers. She would make jokes about her other costumers making our interactions awkward and uncomfortable for me. This was a red flag early on, however, I decided to work with her, in which now I truly regret. My entire event planning process and event with Lyndsey and Twin Oak Garden was a complete nightmare! Lyndsey made what was supposed to be a beautiful stress-free event into a complete headache. It was so stressful I could not wait to get the event over with. Lyndsey will explain the event process verbally without any formal written contract or agreement and later rescind what she said and make up bogus fees and charge you for absolutely everything and not even provide what you’ve paid for! Lyndsey knows how important events are to people and she will take advantage of you. During one meeting with Lyndsey, she had child present in which she ran around, causing a commotion where Lyndsey had to constantly stop to tell her child not to mess with things in her wedding shop. This was annoying and inconsiderate as my time is valuable and what should have been an hour meeting took hours due to her child being present. I told Lyndsey what my budget was and when I would ask about certain details Lyndsey would make rude remarks like “you can’t afford that”. Excuse me? Who says that to a costumer? So unprofessional! Later I would ask her if we have certain details and she would say no problem, and without mentioning the cost she would immediately send me a new invoice with new charges. I was able to bring some of my own things to the event for half the price she was going to charge me. An event that was supposed to be around $2,500 ended up being over $4,000 and it wasn’t even worth it! In the beginning Lyndsey verbally told me I would need to give her a final headcount 1 week prior to the event as well as confirm the food choices. 2 weeks before the event Lyndsey began sending me invoice reminders and days before the 1 week mark Lyndsey hit me with a $350 late fee, claiming that she needed the final payment 2 weeks prior to the event as well as a headcount and to confirm the food when originally she told me the final payment and headcount would need to be taken care of 1 week prior to the event. Lyndsey claimed that I needed to pay a late fee because due to the headcount and final payment not being made 2 weeks before she supposedly did not order my cake, food or desserts and that she had to pay additional fees in order to get what I wanted. This was a lie because even though I did pay the late fee and final payments she still did not provide custom desserts and the food of my choice in which I paid for. Instead, Lyndsey had cheap publix desserts, a pathetic dry cake and food that I did not choose. This was absurd! There were decorations and details that Lyndsey charged me for and when I arrived at the event it was not there! Lyndsey is bad for business. She is a liar, makes up prices and requirements as she goes, and she stole my money! If you are going to charge a bunch of bogus fees and claim it’s for something for an event then you need to deliver and present what a customer pays for! In addition, after the event was over there was no clear communication on what I needed to be cleaned up or done. She told her assistant to tell my fiancé to blow out the candles and take any left-over food and treats, however she threw away all of the containers and ignored my calls. This whole process was a complete disappointment and Lyndsey took advantage of me. Save yourself the headache and your money and have your event somewhere else with someone who actually cares about your special day!
    Maureen J. Married on 03/30/2022
    1 out of 5 rating

Poor service

venue was dirty and I would highly suggest going somewhere else, this place is in a strip mall not somewhere anyone would want to get married. Friends went and took pics for me and I could not believe she was trying toi charge so much.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
2700 South Ridgewood Ave. Daytona Beach, FL, 32119
Location of (Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue)

Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue?

Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

What are the most important characteristics of Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue for wedding events is known for:
  • Banquet Hall
  • Barn
  • Garden

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue for wedding events?

Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue offer?

Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue offer for wedding events?

Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue offers the following services for wedding events:
  • All Inclusive Packages
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue have available for wedding events?

Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Aisle Markers
  • Lighting
  • Tables
  • Tents
  • Tent Accessories

What percentage of users recommend Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Twin Oak Garden a Wedding and Event Venue is recommended by 33% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 2.3 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 2.3 in quality of service, 2.3 in average response time, 2.3 in flexibility, 2.3 in professionalism and 2.3 in value.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Wedding Venues