Tweet's Bridal & Tux

• Rogers Cleaners
  • Truly Forever Bridal

7 Reviews for Tweet's Bridal & Tux

Marleny · Married on 07/15/2017

Michelle at Tweet's is the best to work with. She went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed for my daughter's quinces. From my daughter's dress (which she beat the price for the same exact dress at EVERY other place in the area), the tiara, the jewelry, the dresses for the girls in the quince court, the boys tuxes -- everything. If she doesn't have it there she will take her time to look for it and order it for you. Communication was great, even when she was off, she was calling me to make sure I had everything I needed. Top notch service. Plus her and her mom are super sweet! Her mom did the alteration on my dress (length was too long) and did a GREAT job at it! Tweets has the best prices, best quality and best service! I highly recommend Michelle at Tweets.

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • GodzGirl71

Anna · Married on 05/06/2017

I went everywhere to look for a non-bridal dress. Something simple and not a typical wedding gown. I found this lace and satin bridesmaid dress at Tweet's and was told I could possibly order it in ivory or champagne. I wanted ivory. There was only one in my size at the vendor's warehouse and can be shipped to them in a week. Once it came in Michelle called me and came in to try it on. I started crying. It was THE dress. They also did alterations. Kim gave me some ideas to hem it and leave a little in the back to look like a bit of train and thought EXCELLENT. It was altered as promised within 2 weeks. I tried on the dress again and just knew it would be beautiful. I got so many wonderful compliments that day. I was happy to tell everyone how much I loved the ladies at Tweet's where I got it. Thank you ladies for making my day that extra special for me! xoxo, Anna

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/02/2012

My husband and his Groomsmen rented their attire from Tweet's Bridal and Tux and they couldn't have been happier! The whole experience went better than expected. The ladies at Tweet's were very helpful and attentive and went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day would go on without a hitch! They even kept the store open an hour later than usual so my husband could make it to his fitting after work. The Tux's were perfect and the prices were even better. I would definitely recommend Tweet's for any/all of your formal occasions! :)

Sent on 11/13/2012