680 Illinois Avenue, Green Lake, WI 54941 Map · Phone number

About Tuscumbia Country Club

Your Wedding Day At Green Lake Lodge on the grounds of Tuscumbia Country Club

The breathtaking natural surroundings of Tuscumbia Country Club and the Green Lake Lodge provide the perfect settting for your special day. We offer beautifully appointed log and glass banquet rooms and elegant one, two, three and four bedroom condominiums for your family and special guests. Our banquet rooms, casual fine dining restaurant and luxurious condominiums offer all the premier amenities of a four star North woods experience in beautiful Green Lake, Wisconsin.

Your Rehearsal Dinner at 680 North Restaurant

680 North Restaurant provides an elegant and beautiful country club setting to host your rehearsal dinner. Our private dining room comfortably accommodates up to 30 guests and features a scenic view of Wisconsin's oldest golf course. 680 North offers the finest of American and Italian cuisine created by our award winning culinary staff, recognized by Bon Appetit Magazine as "One of the finest restaurants in America" Wisconsin edition-June 2008. Any of our elegant dining rooms provide an exceptional setting for your rehearsal dinner. For information on rehearsal dinners, specialized menus and reserving our private dining rooms, please call 800.294.3381

Phone: 800-294-3381

GreenLakeLodge2
bd206791f0a0e4f4 Picture 206 300x200

7 Reviews for Tuscumbia Country Club

Jamie-Lynn · Married on 10/08/2011

Our wedding reception was held at Tuscumbia's Green lake Lodge on October 8, 2011. The food was great, and we were able to customize our menu just the way we wanted. The staff and owners made sure that our day was flawless and perfect. They worked through the night hours setting up tables, decorating, and made sure everything was in place. We didn't have to do anything! They also made sure that my wedding party of 18 had plenty of space, and were able to seat us all at one table. We wouldn't have been able to get this kind of service anywhere else. There was plenty of room for our guests to dance after dinner and everyone had a great time! There were no hidden fees at all and everything was very affordable, and very classy. After the reception, they once again worked through the night taking everything down so we could enjoy our night! I have recommended Tuscumbia to two of my friends who will tie the knot next year. We will remember our special day forever! Thank you Anna, Sharon, John and all staff!!!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Happy · Married on 01/01/2011

We had our reception at Tuscumbia as well! The grounds were beautiful, along with the amazing Lodge facility where our reception was held. I even drove through the day before and the grounds crew, John and Anna were outside sweeping, cleaning, washing windows, a woman was pulling every little weed from the gardens. I made many changes to my initial plan and in some instances had to pay more however why shouldn't I have to pay more when I am the one that requested more! I worked with both John and Anna and respect them both in more ways than I can count. The amount of work they put into a wedding, the intricate details, dealing with brides and grooms (not fun I can imagine), and also, both of them were there along with ample staff throughout the weekend, all day everyday, all night everynight....into the early morning hours. This was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding! Not only to speak of the amazing Tuscumbia staff, but also the first class food! I forget the star count but at least a 4 or 5 Star meal!

I would recommend Tuscumbia to ANYONE!!! IT TRULY WAS THE MOST MEMORABLE NIGHT OF MY LIFE! THANK YOU TUSCUMBIA, JOHN, ANNA & STAFF!

Sent on 10/23/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/18/2010

I would reccomend this place to anybody, it was an amazing experience! Everyone there was so accomadating and making sure that our day was exactly how we had imagined. The setting, the food, the service, everything was outstanding!

Sent on 01/09/2011

Tuscumbia Country Club FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Historic Building, Restaurant
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner