Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Turquoise Video Productions

Documenting your wedding

Adrianne and Aytek are a young and energetic couple who offer documentary-style wedding videography. Each of their Video Packages are customized for the client to create a unique collection of memories. High definition packages are also available for a crisper image of all your beautiful wedding details. Family and friends will enjoy viewing this wedding keepsake for decades to come, produced by one of Dallas top video professionals.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Dallas

Follow Turquoise Video Productions on

23 Reviews for Turquoise Video Productions

great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User7559389, 1+ year ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography

Turquoise Video Productions was referred to us via a friend. I had two other videographers I was interested in talking with, but after our first initial meeting with Adrianne Porcelli and Justin Tennison I immediately knew they were the team for us! At our initial meeting with them they showed us their work of other weddings they had shot, and talked with us at great length on what we hoped our video would capture. Justin's passion for what he does came through during our meeting with him. Throughout the process, TVP was very kind, professional and prompt. On the wedding day, Justin and Brian showed up on time and many times throughout the day I forgot they were even there. We opted to do a same day edit to be shown at our reception. Due to technical difficulties on our part, not TVP's part it was a adventure to pull it off. HOWEVER Justin and our other Vendors worked together to make it happen for us! And I couldn't be more grateful to them , as it was an important part of the wedding for me. I can not begin to express how much I loved our same day edit. It was the most amazing part of our reception! It was truly special to sit and watch it, surrounded by our family and friends. Our same day edit played during our dinner and totally took everyone by surprise! Everyone was in complete awe of how well it was done and on such a short time frame. The same day edit featured clips up to the point of us walking into our reception...Justin is truly a editing genius! I have watched our same day edit countless times, and cannot wait to see the final video! If you are looking for someone who will capture the memories of your wedding day and compose it into a beautiful video you've got to hire (Justin) Turquoise Video Productions!

Profile Picture Melinda , 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Videography

Adrianne and Aytek are an awesome team! They are so easy to work with and captured some of the most precious moments from our ceremony and reception. I am SO glad that we decided to add video because watching our highlight reel and ceremony video allow me to relive the best day ever as often as I want! I look forward to sharing the video with friends and family that could not attend, as well as future generations. They were able to tell the story of the whole day from getting ready to our final departure and they didn't miss a beat! I am so thankful for these two!

View Vendor Response

My Photo Album

4 Photos

2 VIDEOS

8 ENDORSEMENTS
One of our favorite videographer teams! Professional, talented and oh so fun! They are high on our referral list and we are always happy when they are in the building!

Turquoise Video is by far our 'Top Notch' videographer of choice. Fabulous videos, fantastic experience, easy to work with, and by far, their personality is by far sublime! We have never had a client not fall in love with them and their work. Worth every penny if you can figure it into your budget. Skip the 'favors' and little extras and hire them as your videographer. This will be your favor in return!

Amazing work very professional. They are great to work with and deliver everything you want

Always a pleasure to work with and they create video's that we feel match with our own style. All of our brides that use them are always satisfied.

Adrianne Porcelli and her team were so much fun and such a pleasure to work with. They are so professional and so very talented in capturing those special moments between a couple that might have been missed otherwise. I recommend Turquoise Video Productions to all my couples looking for more than just an ordinary video of the most special day ever.

Events