Turquoise Video Productions

Fort Worth, TX View map
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Adrianne and Aytek are a young and energetic couple who offer documentary-style wedding videography. Each of their Video Packages are customized for the client to create a unique collection of memories. High definition packages are also available for a crisper image of all your beautiful wedding details. Family and friends will enjoy viewing this wedding keepsake for decades to come, produced by one of Dallas top video professionals.

• Meghan
    Meghan Married on 07/21/2018

The best money we spent

TVP was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding process! We were toying with no videography to help on the budget, but I am so glad we booked TVP! The videos we received are beautiful and will last for generations. My husband's mom was unexpectedly unable to attend the wedding and having these videos to share with her mean so much to us. Thank you TVP!
    Justib Married on 02/10/2017
    great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Melinda Married on 08/15/2015
    Turquoise Video Productions was referred to us via a friend. I had two other videographers I was interested in talking with, but after our first initial meeting with Adrianne Porcelli and Justin Tennison I immediately knew they were the team for us! At our initial meeting with them they showed us their work of other weddings they had shot, and talked with us at great length on what we hoped our video would capture. Justin's passion for what he does came through during our meeting with him. Throughout the process, TVP was very kind, professional and prompt. On the wedding day, Justin and Brian showed up on time and many times throughout the day I forgot they were even there. We opted to do a same day edit to be shown at our reception. Due to technical difficulties on our part, not TVP's part it was a adventure to pull it off. HOWEVER Justin and our other Vendors worked together to make it happen for us! And I couldn't be more grateful to them , as it was an important part of the wedding for me. I can not begin to express how much I loved our same day edit. It was the most amazing part of our reception! It was truly special to sit and watch it, surrounded by our family and friends. Our same day edit played during our dinner and totally took everyone by surprise! Everyone was in complete awe of how well it was done and on such a short time frame. The same day edit featured clips up to the point of us walking into our reception...Justin is truly a editing genius! I have watched our same day edit countless times, and cannot wait to see the final video! If you are looking for someone who will capture the memories of your wedding day and compose it into a beautiful video you've got to hire (Justin) Turquoise Video Productions!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

21 photos · 03/07/2016

Pricing

Turquoise Video Productions Price Rates

City Club Fort Worth City Club Fort Worth Banquet Halls

One of our favorite videographer teams! Professional, talented and oh so fun! They are high on our referral list and we are always happy when they are in the building!

Divine Wedding Details Divine Wedding Details Wedding Planners

Turquoise Video is by far our 'Top Notch' videographer of choice. Fabulous videos, fantastic experience, easy to work with, and by far, their personality is by far sublime! We have never had a client not fall in love with them and their work. Worth every penny if you can figure it into your budget. Skip the 'favors' and little extras and hire them as your videographer. This will be your favor in return!

Kelly Arroyo Kelly Arroyo Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amazing work very professional. They are great to work with and deliver everything you want

2501 Forest Park Blvd. Suite 2 Fort Worth, 76110
Location of (Turquoise Video Productions)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding