Turnipblood Entertainment is an Athens, GA-based event entertainment company that specializes in wedding music, partnering with wedding entertainers across the Southeast. Our talented entertainers will engage your guests and keep the dance floor packed, while making sure you remain the center of attention on your big day. We can provide a string quartet, solo cellist, solo classical guitarist, jazz quartet, tribute act, party band playing the latest hits, or a classic MoTown band. With many options to choose from, we can provide entertainment that reflects your personal style and caters to guests of all generations. Our upbeat, professional musicians will be a great fit for any part of your wedding, guaranteeing it is one to remember!
- 8South / 12South: An exciting and high-energy, choreographed performance with a variety of rock, motown, funk, hip-hop and country.
- Classic City Jukebox: Experience the ultimate rock journey with Classic City Jukebox! This dynamic cover band plays your beloved rock hits spanning the 60s to the 2000s. Immerse yourself in a nostalgic fusion of timeless classics that will transport you back to the golden era of rock.
- Laiken Love & the Fellowship of Love: Savannah, Georgia's most-booked band, Laiken Love + The Fellowship of Love is guaranteed to keep your guests dancing and grooving all night long! Led by an incredible female vocalist, this dynamic ensemble brings a powerful mix of jazz, funk, soul, Motown, pop, and rock to the stage.
- Nashville Yacht Club Band: 8-piece tribute to the pop and R&B sounds of the 70s and 80s.
- Peter Moon Band: Power trio to 6 piece with added horns and female co-lead vocalist.
- Super Nash Bros: From classic and contemporary rock to top 40, to country, to the 90s and 2000s, every guest will be singing along at the top of their lungs, dancing, and able to request songs on the spot for a fully interactive set.
- Tacklebox: Acoustic and electric guitars open up a huge library of songs with Tacklebox, your one-stop-shop for the best party you've ever attended. From the unforgettable riffs of legendary artists like Marvin Gaye and Stevie Wonder to the infectious energy of artists like Kool & The Gang and Chris Stapleton, this talented group leaves no stone unturned.
- The Funk Brotherhood: Shake your groove thing all night long with the Funk Brotherhood. The Funk Brotherhood delivers horn-driven hits of Kool & the Gang, Stevie Wonder, KC & the Sunshine Band and more.
- Timothy James: Classic and current country hits plus originals. Timothy James has supported acts like Luke Bryan, Rodney Atkins, and David Nail to name a few.
Turnipblood Entertainment offers many music and entertainment services for your wedding. These entertainment services include:
- Cocktail hour
- Learning new songs
- Emcee duties
- Music during breaks
- Rehearsal dinner
- Willing to travel
Vendors you may like
See other vendors that are popular with couples right now
Frequently asked questions
What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the price of your popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the package?
Are you an agency or a band?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
What music services do you provide?
What items are available?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
Having Trey from Turnipblood on site wedding day was great. We knew everything was being taken care of. So glad we took Turnipbloods's suggestion to have a knowledgeable technical engineer on hand since the weather turned rainy and windy but everything went smoothly, we were in good hands. Thank you Turnipblood and MATRIMONIUS for making our daugther's wedding a wonderful day to remember.
Are you interested?
A native of St. Simons Island, Georgia, Ashley began attending large-scale events as a child, and grew up helping family with non-profit fundraising campaigns and events, and began assisting with weddings and private events while still in high school. Since her father is a musician, Ashley was also around the artist side of the music business from birth - and can check a mic in her sleep.
After moving to Athens, Georgia to attend UGA, she found internships with event planning responsibilities at both local hospitals, catering companies, and within City Hall, where she eventually began planning events for SPLOST projects and the Economic Development department, wooing international corporations to bring their business to Athens. Following graduation, Ashley stayed in Athens, planned art gallery openings and sold art, and had her own catering company before beginning to work full time as the event planner at a local golf club. At one point, she co-owned an event planning company that planned and executed events and weddings nationally. Ashley then worked in events and operations in a local hotel, then exclusively with Whitewood Events doing full-service wedding planning before meeting Trey Myers, Founder and President of Turnipblood Entertainment. After coming on as an Agent for Turnipblood, Ashley quickly moved into a Director position for the Weddings, Corporate, and Sorority business divisions of Turnipblood, and now VP of Operations for the company. Turnipblood Entertainment has offices in Dallas, Oxford, Tuscaloosa, Athens, Nashville, and Savannah.