TurnerTown Media

Saint Petersburg, FL View map Visit website
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

TurnerTown Media is a professional wedding videography service based in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Roger Turner, the founder of the company, is truly passionate about wedding videography, demonstrating a unique understanding of his client’s milestone occasions. He will focus on the finer details, capturing each couple’s most precious moments in a way that authentically represents their love.

Experience

Roger has worked with several video production companies over the years, developing his skillset and establishing a highly regarded reputation within the industry. In 2016, he graduated from West Virginia University with a degree in Broadcast Journalism. He also has experience with writing, directing, and editing films, giving him a well-rounded creative perspective.

TurnerTown Media services a variety of wedding events including pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, and receptions. Roger will strive to deliver a seamless experience, allowing couples to avail of additional hours, client revisions, and a one-event-per-day policy. There is a wide spectrum of videography services on offer including drone footage, full-feature-video, high-definition video, and more. Couples also have the opportunity to an array of video formats such as Blu-ray, digital downloads, and USB flash drives.

• Black-owned
  • Native American-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1400

Add'l Hours
Full Feature Video
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
  • Devin
    Devin B. Married on 04/01/2020

Friendly and Professional!

I really enjoyed working with Roger. He responded to emails within 24 hours. I explained how much filming how I wanted and he clearly explained his packages and modified one to fit my needs. During the wedding he was professional and friendly. He was never "in the way" but he also moved around to get good angles. He created an edited video for us that's about 5 minutes long and it's super sweet. I know we will watch it a lot because the whole day can be a lot of footage, but a 5-minute recap is the perfect way to relive the day. We also received the raw footage of the ceremony, which my husband and I will rewatch so we can hear what was going on. We weren't sure if we would hire someone to film a wedding video for us and I'm really glad we did. Roger made it very easy and I'm glad we didn't stress out a family member by asking them to film the day. Plus we got a much better quality product than if someone had used a smart phone!

TurnerTown Media's reply:

Thanks Devin! Really enjoyed filming your wedding day and I am glad you guys enjoyed the video! Wish you guys all the best!!
    Roman H. Married on 12/07/2019

Wedding Videographer

Roger was a pleasure to work with. The process from beginning to end was seamless and we couldn’t be happier with how his work turned out. I recommend TurnerTown Media for any project large or small! Thank you Roger!
    Lisa G. Married on 11/30/2019

So Wonderful

Roger at TurnerTown Media was so professional and amazing! Watching My wedding video was just like being there in person. He didn’t miss a beat. Exactly what we wanted and much much more! So glad we chose him for our special day.

Deals

TurnerTown Media 1
Exclusive
TurnerTown Media 2
Discount

Weddings commencing on a weekday (Monday-Thursday) will receive 25% off any package!

, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33716
Location of (TurnerTown Media)
, Astoria, NY, 11102 See on map

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding