Rogers, AR 72758 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Turner & Co. Events

Welcome to Turner & Co. We exist to make your wedding and event run seamlessly. We provide the attention to detail that, let's face it, is hard for you to provide while enjoying the company of your guests.

We are always one step ahead and ready to help at a moment's notice and are so thrilled you are here! No matter what the occasion from wedding to corporate event - we hope to help you with 'making your dreams a reality!'

Follow Turner & Co. Events on

oliviaandlance 525
1367990720638057305105066048666701269027895o

7 Reviews for Turner & Co. Events

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

There are no words to really describe how thankful I was to have had Abby and Turner & Co on my team throughout the wedding planning process. I am very much a Type A person, and I knew I could very easily find myself overwhelmed by all the details of planning a wedding. Abby took all the stress out of planning our big day and made sure everything was perfect. She suggested vendors that fit our vision for the day, negotiated contracts, and coordinated all aspects of our wedding and reception. I so value Abby's professionalism and her ability to keep me realistic (and on budget) through the planning process. She really is the very best!

Riley · Married on 11/19/2016

We lost our wedding venue three days before our wedding and didn't even have to worry about what to do because Abby and Sam went above and beyond to make sure that it would all come together and our wedding was still perfect and effortless. They're incredible and worth every penny!

Kelsey · Married on 10/22/2016

I'm the kind of person that thought I could do everything myself. And I guess the truth is that I could have, but WOW was my wedding incredible and EASY because of Turner & Co! It's been 2 weeks since my wedding, and everyone I've talked to has had the same feedback: "Who was your planner? She was the best." I told her that I was on a strict budget paying for my wedding alone, and she encouraged me to send her my budget and see what she could do. I never thought I had room for that in the budget, but she was able to negotiate with rentals and pull strings to make my wedding great. I don't think anyone at our wedding would have guessed I was on a low budget! Something else worth mentioning, I live 8,000 miles away. Abby planned my wedding via Skype and iMessage and made it possible for me to fly in and show up! Talk about willing to work with you!

Award