10212 Lowe Lane, Mabelvale, AR 72103 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Silk Creations Flowers, Gifts & Event Planning

At Silk Creations we strive to give our couples the wedding they have always dreamed of within their budget. Silk Creations was started in 2005 by Valerie Smith. I have grown up planning weddings with my mother. She was a Floral Designer and I learned first hand about weddings. I have seen them change and change again. This day and time anything goes as long as the bride and groom like it. Well, that is what I do, make my couples dreams come true. They will have a very elegantly, beautiful professional wedding without having to go broke. I strive to give them what they want and keep them within their budget. Each and every couple gets my undivided attention at all times so if you call, please leave a message because much of the time I am with a bride or out of the office visiting a venue, caterer, bakery etc.

I am also a Floral Designer so Silk Creations can take care of all you floral needs also.

Follow Silk Creations Flowers, Gifts & Event Planning on

Callalily
Callalily

1 Reviews for Silk Creations Flowers, Gifts & Event Planning

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2013

the owner of silk creations is Valerie. She is awesome! I hired her for wedding planning and to do the flowers as well. She asked us about our budget and she not only stayed within budget, she was able to be below our budget. She showed us a few designs (she has fake flowers that she reuses to create models of the designs) based on what my husband and I told her and they were always beautiful. I was able to not stress during the planning stages with the knowledge that Valerie was taking care of it. She is very easy to get in touch with, if she didn't answer her phone, she would always call back ASAP.
    Our wedding day went smoothly and I was able to relax and enjoy the day instead of worrying about everything.
    I would recommend Silk Creations to anyone who is getting married or is having any type of party or needs a gift or needs flowers (for like a prom or something)

Sent on 06/17/2013

Silk Creations Flowers, Gifts & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Sarah, I do have to say that you and Danny were wonderful to work with. I loved each and every moment we spent together, and I miss you guy! Those are always the best events, when you miss your new friends, that is why I love what I do!!!

Silk Creations Flowers, Gifts & Event Planning FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Silk Creations Flowers, Gifts & Event Planning 1
    Free toss bouquet
    Book your wedding with Silk Creations and receive a FREE toss bouquet. All you have to do is give us a call or email, and book your date with us and mention Wedding Wire. This includes wedding planning and/or floral designs. I am looking forward to hearing from you!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Silk Creations Flowers, Gifts & Event Planning to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, calligrapher

• Afloral
    Afloral Wedding Florists

If you want your wedding bouquet to be made how you want it, Silk Creations Flowers is where you need to go. Beautiful realistic wedding creations that will last a lifetime.

• Afloral