Turbo Music Service

Rincon, GA View map Visit website
$775 Most Popular Price

$775 Most Popular Price

Weddings are such a special occasion to celebrate a beautiful union of loving couples from the smallest intimate weddings to the largest wedding bash of the year. Turbo Music Service wants your event to be remembered for a lifetime and understands that this is your day...your moment. I work with each couple from start to finish to make sure all details music wise are what you envision. The provided planning sheets for each couple make a seamless process from ceremony to last dance and allow each event to be unique. I have been in business for over 24 years covering Georgia, South Carolina and northern Florida. I am licensed, insured and carry top of the line equipment from companies such as Denon, Shure, Sennheiser, Electro-Voice and Pioneer to insure a great sounding performance. We carry a large library of music from every genre and offer other services such as uplighting and projector. I give every client top quality services for a very affordable price. Contact us today at 912-335-3755, by email at daniel.shepard@turbomusicservice.com or at my website at www.turbomusicservice.com. You can also find me on Facebook at Turbo Music Service to see reviews and photos from past events and information on packages and pricing. I look forward to hearing from you.

Turbo Music Service has a wide variety of music such as Mainstream, Hip-Hop, R&B, Soul, Top 40, Country, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Oldies, Christian and much more. They also offer a variety of services including:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • MC services
  • One event per day
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$675

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$775

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

David H. Married on 02/04/2022

Fantastic Night

Daniel did a great job at our wedding. He got everyone on the dance floor and everyone had an awesome time.
  • Amanda
    Amanda J. Married on 11/20/2021

10/10 recomend!

Daniel was outstanding and a perfect addition to our special day. Communication, support, and professionalism were abundant before, during, and after our big day. Daniel have been so accommodating and made us feel so comfortable that our big day would be everything we dreamed of. He crafted the perfect playlist (while taking requests from guests) and kept the flow of events for our special day. He kept the dance floor busy, full of great tunes, big smiles, and 'bad' dance moves. Our night was unforgettable and Turbo Music Service played a big role in it. We highly recommend Turbo Music Service!

Turbo Music Service's reply:

Thank you Amanda and Colleen for having me and trusting me on such a special day. You 2 are the perfect pair and it showed every minute that night. Enjoy all the love life has to offer together.
  • Sydney
    Sydney H. Married on 11/13/2021

Incredible!

Jeff KILLED IT at our reception!! He was amazing at engaging the crowd and keeping the party going. Our reception was a blast and he is to thank for it. I’ve had so many people compliment how fun it was thanks to him and I’m sure I will continue to hear the same from many more. 10 STARS!

Pricing

229 Oxford Circle Rincon, GA, 31326
912-323-8500

Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Saturday 9am-12pm Sunday - By Appointment Only
Location of (Turbo Music Service)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding