Turbo Music Service Reviews

6 | Rincon, GA

6 Reviews for Turbo Music Service

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2018

Daniel was awesome! He handled the music for the ceremony and reception. He was courteous, professional and understanding even when I was late with my song selections! He was an excellent MC for the reception and kept the party going with great song selections! His prices are reasonable as well. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Turbo Music Service's reply:

Thank you so much for having me on such a wonderful occasion. So much fun with your family and friends.

Taylor · Married on 03/24/2018

Mr. Sheppard was such a pleasure to do business with. He was able to meet with me a couple times to ensure that all of my questions were answered and to make sure that everything on my music sheet (he provided this and it is a LIFESAVER) was filled out and looked good for smooth sailing on the day of my wedding. He is very responsible with pricing and the service provided was spectacular! I highly recommend Daniel to anyone needing music for ANY type of event!!!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 02/25/2017

I was doing a small ceremony and reception, and DJ Turbo (Daniel) was fantastic! He has been in the industry for a long time and kept our wedding ceremony and reception on track. I was not stressed about anything once I put my wedding in his hands.

He helped us with our ceremony and reception event songs so they were not too cliche, and followed our personality. We gave him a music list, but left it pretty open to anything people wanted. He was able to get family members I have never seen dance out on the floor. DJ Turbo also offered uplighting at a competitive price adding to the event.

I enjoyed working with Daniel and enjoyed handing him the event to run with. He was a great asset to the wedding! I highly recommend and Thank you DJ Turbo!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Paige · Married on 09/19/2015

DJ Turbo made what seemed like a wedding falling apart at the seems come together flawlessly. We provided him with the must have songs and he filled in the rest! From the ceremony to the reception we had a great night.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Rachael · Married on 09/21/2013

Ever since you are a little girl, you plan out your dream wedding. We were very fortunate to have DJ Turbo help make our dream come true. He made everything stressful in planning a wedding effortless. From the wedding processional to the reception he knew exactly what we wanted. We supplied the basics and he was able to mesh everything together. Thanks to the attention to detail and professional nature we truly had the most incredible day of our lives....

Sent on 05/04/2014

Randy & Julie · Married on 06/26/2010

DJ Turbo provided music for my wedding in 2010 and did a fantastic job putting together music tracks and being the MC. His professionalism was great and could not be any easier to work with. Outstanding guy and highly recommended.

Sent on 05/04/2014