1113 Murfreesboro Rd Ste. 106-337, Franklin, TN 37064 Map · Phone number

About Tungsten Affinity

At Tungsten Affinity we are dedicated to providing premium jewelry at an extraordinary value. Every ring we manufacture is hand inspected to ensure you are receiving a flawless piece of jewelry. If upon receipt you are in any way unsatisfied with your purchase you have nothing to worry about, simply take advantage of our 30 Day No Questions Return Policy.

We strive to offer a unique and enjoyable shopping experience for each and every visitor. If you have any questions during your time with us please contact our Top-Notch Sales and Customer Service Staff at either 1-877-460-RING (7464) or customerservice@tungstenaffinity.com. Whether you are looking for the perfect tungsten ring, wedding band, or gift, Tungsten Affinity is here to help you.
Follow Tungsten Affinity on

TAlogo217x174
blk bd 2t

14 Reviews for Tungsten Affinity

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

We ordered my fiancé’s ring a tad too big and had to exchange it for a half size smaller. I was nervous because of how close to the wedding it was, but they sent out the exchanged ring within hours of receiving the returned one. Excellent, prompt customer service and speedy shipping. The ring is great quality too! Couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/02/2018

They made exchanging the ring for a different size easy and my order came in early.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Lexie · Married on 07/13/2018

I was a very difficult customer to start with. I needed them to create a custom ring for my fiancee, which many places would not do. I sent them an email about my request and within a day they had responded with suggestions, advice, and anwsers to all of my questions. I was sending emails back and forth with them for a few days and they always had a very quick response time. After I finally ordered, the ring came earlier than the estimated delivery time!! Their sizes do seem to run a tad large, but I was already going to be getting the ring engraved so in the package that the original ring was sent in, they also included everything I needed to ship it back. All I needed to do was ask for half a size smaller and take the package to the post office. I received the new ring very soon after I sent the first back, and the new ring is absolutely perfect. My fiancee loves it and all of his friends and family are in awe every time they see it. A few days after we got it, he bumped into a window and it actually SCRATCHED THE GLASS, not a single mark was left on the ring. I would definitely purchase from them again.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Tungsten Affinity FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks