Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation

Kingston, JM View map
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Our Team is always ready for spontaneous consultations which often exceed your expectations.

At Tuckaway Creations we offer highly customisable and distinctive planning with unmatched precision, style, and creativity. Whether your wedding dreams are strictly traditional, ultra-modern, or quirky there is no event that our professional wedding planners cannot handle with passion, expertise, and discretion.

Jamaica is a country, colored with a riveting landscape, warm atmosphere, substantial history, and impeccable beaches. TheTuckaway Creations Team strives to embark on a cultural journey, which allows you to celebrate your special day at historic places and take home memories of a lifetime.

Many couples will face a lot of uncertainties when planning a wedding away from home including language barriers. We at Tuckaway Creations speak fluent English and Spanish, as well as French, and will help you to make your wedding dreams in Jamaica come to life.

Our full services include but are not limited to; Proposals and Wedding Planning, Event Designs and Execution, Lighting and Decor, Bridal Favors and Gifting, On the Day Coordination, Wedding Photography, Videography and Cinematography, Floral Arrangements, and Audiovisual services. This alleviates the need for multiple vendors and rigorous preparation!

We are only a call or email away...

Phone: 876-462-6804 || 876-539-9834

Email: tuckawayweddings@gmail.com

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Monique Married on 07/14/2019

Exceptional Qaulity of Service

Tuuckaway Creations were exceptional!!!
    They took the time out to get to know me and what I like (a more personal approach). I am indeed still on cloud 9 with everything.

They are the best

Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation's reply:

Awwwww. It was our pleasure serving you and we look forward to serving your other events. Thank you for being apart of the Tuckawaycreations family
    Jan W. Married on 02/01/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Phenomenal experience, cannot wait to work with them again

Best experience ever, great team made my vision came to lights.
    Thanks a million🙌🏿🙏🏿❤️👍🏿... very professional stayed through the event . it was the most adventurous party I’ve ever been to. The The decoration for the venue was off the chain . My guests were impressed, was a great and wonderful day. Love, love, love their work professional do you name it .
    Thanks a million.

Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation's reply:

You are absolutely welcome love! We are happy you trusted us to make your dreams a reality. Thank you sooooooo much #humbled
    Julia Married on 11/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I am an overseas client and I was beyond impressed with the quality of service I received from the tuckaway creations team. They were ready and willing to assist me with the planning and structuring of my event via email and video suggestions right up to the execution. They were very professional yet friendly at all times and were understanding when it came to my budget needs. I have an upcoming destination event and will definitely be contacting them!!!! No matter where you are in the world if you need help with putting a gift together or planning an event or of course looking to celebrate a special moment in Jamaica go ahead and send them an email if they can't assist you they will make suggestions they are always willing to help anyway they can. Thank you guys, keep up the good work.

Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation's reply:

Thank you sooooo much!!! It was our pleasure serving you. We look forward to working with you on many other events
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation 1
Discount
Once you have been referred to us by a previous client and we successfully acquire your business for our Full package Service, you will receive our Referral Deal using the issued promo code.

Kingston Kingston, JM, 876
1-8764626804
876-462-6804

Monday- Saturday 9:00am- 8:00pm
Location of (Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation)

Other vendors in Jamaica for your wedding