Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Monique Married on 07/14/2019

Exceptional Qaulity of Service

Tuuckaway Creations were exceptional!!!
    They took the time out to get to know me and what I like (a more personal approach). I am indeed still on cloud 9 with everything.

They are the best

Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation's reply:

Awwwww. It was our pleasure serving you and we look forward to serving your other events. Thank you for being apart of the Tuckawaycreations family
    Jan W. Married on 02/01/2019

Phenomenal experience, cannot wait to work with them again

Best experience ever, great team made my vision came to lights.
    Thanks a million🙌🏿🙏🏿❤️👍🏿... very professional stayed through the event . it was the most adventurous party I’ve ever been to. The The decoration for the venue was off the chain . My guests were impressed, was a great and wonderful day. Love, love, love their work professional do you name it .
    Thanks a million.

Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation's reply:

You are absolutely welcome love! We are happy you trusted us to make your dreams a reality. Thank you sooooooo much #humbled
    Julia Married on 11/25/2018
    I am an overseas client and I was beyond impressed with the quality of service I received from the tuckaway creations team. They were ready and willing to assist me with the planning and structuring of my event via email and video suggestions right up to the execution. They were very professional yet friendly at all times and were understanding when it came to my budget needs. I have an upcoming destination event and will definitely be contacting them!!!! No matter where you are in the world if you need help with putting a gift together or planning an event or of course looking to celebrate a special moment in Jamaica go ahead and send them an email if they can't assist you they will make suggestions they are always willing to help anyway they can. Thank you guys, keep up the good work.

Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation's reply:

Thank you sooooo much!!! It was our pleasure serving you. We look forward to working with you on many other events
    Sasha Married on 09/29/2018
    I needed to plan my sisters engagement party and i contacted Tuckaway for help. Juett was very helpful, she gathered my ideas and created a masterpiece, she really went the extra mile to include all my ideas and concepts within the budget i had expected. I am surely a pleased customer and i will definitely be back again my sister is also doing her wedding through Tuckaway :) and i expect it to be magical. FYI she also does great gift baskets for Teachers day, fathers day ect.

Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation's reply:

You made working with you a breeze! We are happy we could help and thank you for considering us. We will continue to provide unique and exceptional services for you.
    Trayceann Event on: 02/24/2018
    Working with Tuckaway Creations was a very pleasurable experience, their respond and turn overtime was very impressive. I found them to be very creative in how they brought your ideas combined with theirs to life. I would recommend using Tuckaway Creations to anyone for any type of event.
  • O
    Oral Married on 12/27/2017
    Tuckaway was very interactive, they were patient and understanding to all our needs..they made everything much much smoother....

Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing the Tuckaway Creations Team to be apart of making your day magical and seemless. May the Lord continue to bless your union.
    Justine Married on 03/25/2017
    Tuckaway Weddings and Events Creations really helped make my wedding an amazing experience with less resources than one might hope for. The creativity and personal touches were so evident from the use of fabric to the creation of various art pieces and the arrangement of the venue. The organization and monitoring of the flow of the wedding was also vital. I'd definitely use Tuckaway again for future events!

Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation's reply:

Thank you so much for having selected Tuckaway Creatins to be your number one choice to execute your big day! It was a pleasure working with you both and to be able to be a part of that special day. We look forward to creating even more impeccable events and gift arrangements for you in the near future! Congratulations and God Bless you and your union.
    Karlia Married on 06/27/2015
    Very helpful in the creation of wedding invitation, programs, and favors. Assisted with the sourcing of vendors and did a great job in guiding us in the choreography of our first dance and that of the bridal party. We had a lot of Fun! Overall Great job!
    Christopher Married on 06/27/2015
    SPECTACULAR! is one way to describe the Tuckaway team, My wife and I spent weeks searching for a venue and it was such a challenge to do what we really wanted with the costs encountered, so we decided to do it at home where we had a view noncomparable to what we saw on the market (let the pics speak) What were we thinking??? Our theme rustic, intimate and fun, From the invitations to guests signing-in to music system to the wedding event to the Benz to photobooth to dance choreography to the sparkles to the sky lanterns to the Jamaica Observer, was a BLAST! attention to detail was evident in every area. We had fun on a budget! and well-coordinated need I say more? I will post some pics
    Kaydiann K. Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent!

The experience was truly amazing. They pay attention to every detail and what you get is more than what you expected from them. Amazing company, I would do business with them again.

Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation's reply:

It was our pleasure serving you 🤝🤝😊😊 we look forward to creating even greater experiences for you
    Niambi Married on 05/05/2018
    Tuckaway Weddings worked with me every step of the way. Juett is easy to work with and has a great personality!

Tuckaway Weddings & Events Creation's reply:

Our pleasure serving you and being apart of an amazing day. We wish you all the best and hope to work with you again in the future!!! God bless