Merrillville, IN 46410 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500

About TruSister Soirées, LLC

TruSister Soirées is a Full Service Wedding and Events planning company, here to help you produce your perfect event, with the love a TruSister. We believe in excellent and exclusive experiences. Our clients are like family, and their events are treated as if they were our own. We can handle all aspects of the planning with you. We are known for our thinking outside-the-box approach, charming details, and affinity to go above and beyond for our clients. We ensure the planning process will be organized and executed to satisfaction, and most importantly, fun. Leave the stress to us!

Follow TruSister Soirées, LLC on

full1
300x300

2 Reviews for TruSister Soirées, LLC

Rhonda · Married on 06/10/2017

I highly recommend TruSisters Soirées. The one-on-one service is outstanding. I have used their services for birthday parties, dinner parties and a wedding and they never disappoint. Their creative decor is always beautiful and never fails to impress and they are always able to work within my budget. Try them for your next event - you will be so glad you did!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Kenisha · Married on 08/08/2013

I can honestly say that these loving ladies that assisted me throughout my entire event planning were truly a gem!! Everything I asked for, these ladies brought it to life! Truly a breath fresh air and made my event unforgettable!!! I will definitely utilize TruSister Soirees for my future events!!

Sent on 09/19/2016