New York, NY 10025 Map · Phone number

About Trumpet Soloist-Angela Gosse

Trumpet soloist Angela Gosse plays at Carnegie Hall, on Broadway and all over the world. She is sought after for weddings and special events. She is a frequent recitalist and performs with the American Symphony Orchestra and Vermont Symphony. Angela has played for hundreds of weddings, bringing a majestic sound and festive atmosphere to the wedding music! If you are looking for a larger ensemble, Angela is the leader of the Arcadia Brass Quintet, and can also provide Trumpet & Strings, as well as an organist or pianist. She can be heard at youtube.com/AngelaGosseTrumpet The Arcadia Brass Quintet can be heard at ArcadiaBrass.com.

886704468521669881443625255727o
b56b736f84072b0c DSC02355
img20160618170510473

8 Reviews for Trumpet Soloist-Angela Gosse

Lilia · Married on 06/18/2016

Angela is amazing! She is incredibly responsive to emails and very flexible. I made an addition to the musical selection and engaged her after I already had a string quartet, and she worked perfectly with them. She showed up promptly and was very professional. The sound of her trumpet as I walked down the aisle was so regal. On the way back down the aisle after being married, it sounded triumphant. We are so glad we added the trumpet and worked with Angela. I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/16/2013

Execellent !! I would recommend this service for any wedding or event.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Trumpet Soloist-Angela Gosse's reply:

Thanks Danielle! You had a beautiful wedding on Saturday and it was wonderful to be a part of it! Angela

KURT · Married on 10/30/2011

We were supposed to ge married Aug. 28, 2011. Hurricane Irene changed that. Angela is incredibly professional not only before our first date but also for our second. She was incredibly flexible on music choice and professional enough to tell us when something might not work for acoustic reasons as well. Right from the first conversation you have with Angela you will have no doubt she is a skilled artist who is passionate about what she does. She calls to check in and always either picks up right away when you call or calls you right back. And then we finally had our day. She was there an hour before the event and played the most beautiful music for our wedding. Again you will never meet someone more delighted to play at your event. She is a very positive and ceremonious person. She will be devoted to your event as if she is a family member. I have issues with my photgrapher big time, so I am not one to just throw out compliments. If you want live music for your event you can whole heartedly stop your search. Angela Gosse will not dissapoint. When you think of live music at your event and what you invision it will look and sound like, Angela will surpass it. Thank you so much for your beautiful music Angela. My wife and I will always be grateful for making our second chance wedding that much more special. You added an incredible heart to our ceremony.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Trumpet Soloist-Angela Gosse FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Brass - Trio, Brass - Quartet, Brass - Quintet, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, Orchestra, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Organ, Piano, Trumpet, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music