Truly Yours Hair and Makeup

McKinney, TX View map Visit website

Truly Yours is a wedding hair and makeup company based in McKinney, Texas. Sisters Olivia and Lysandra are a professional glam team on a mission to turn your dream look into a reality. They have more than 10 years of experience in the wedding and beauty industries, so whether your preferred style is simple and understated, or you’re searching for something that will really stand out, Olivia and Lysandra have you covered. They are passionate, personable, and creative, and they can’t wait to put their talents to work for you.

Truly Yours Hair and Makeup wants to help you look photo-ready and feel great. Olivia and Lysandra cover weddings all across the country and around the world. They provide on-site styling and makeup services, so wherever love takes you, they’re ready to follow. Wedding packages are custom-designed to suit your particular needs. Available services include hairstyling, airbrush makeup, and traditional makeup for you and your wedding party. Olivia and Lysandra can’t wait to be part of your big day.

• Woman-owned

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Kristina C. Getting married on 12/19/2021

Amazing Bridal hair and makeup!

Olivia and her team is fantastic! If you want a stress free vendor who listens, comes prepared and makes you feel and look your best on your special day- hire her!!! Her up-dos are amazing and her makeup application abilities are impeccable!
    Candice H. Married on 05/15/2021

Excellent Experience

I was incredibly pleased with my makeup and hair! What a fantastic job Truly Yours Hair and Makeup did! I felt stunningly beautiful! Olivia worked with me to get my desired look, and she went above my expectations! She helped the day go very smoothly and peacefully. Out of all the things to worry about on the day of my wedding, my hair and makeup was not one of them. I appreciate everything she did in making my wedding day special! Thank you Olivia for all your hard work!
    😊
    Kim L. Married on 05/09/2021

My Wedding Hair and Makeup

Olivia did an amazing job with my wedding hair and makeup! I was unable to attend my trial with her after an unexpected loss of a family member, she was so gracious in understanding and absolutely delivered exactly what I wanted on my wedding day! She is kind, personable, and very professional!

I will be recommending her to all of my DFW friends! Thank you so much for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day Olivia!

McKinney McKinney, TX, 75070
214-560-2590
Location of (Truly Yours Hair and Makeup)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding