Truly Scrumptious Candy & Dessert Bars

Westminster, MD View map
5.0 out of 5 rating

Truly Scrumptious specializes in personalized and custom candy and dessert bars. Our inspiration for each event stems from our clients' personality and style. By providing scrumptious sweets in innovative ways we bring charm and character to all occasions. Our personal touch is guaranteed to leave a lasting impression at any event.

• Woman-owned

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cake
Dessert

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Cake
Dessert

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

Message vendor

• Julianna
    Julianna K. Married on 12/11/2021

Wonderful Business!

Highly recommend! We planned an out-of-state wedding and Allison guided us to create our own DIY candy bar. She was extremely helpful with her suggestions and ideas. Allison is so accommodating and very personable. She is a wonderful individual!

We hope to use her services again for a local event soon. 😃

Truly Scrumptious Candy & Dessert Bars's reply:

Julianna!!!! You're going to make me cry! It was my pleasure. I just wish I could have seen your gorgeous day in person! Love, love, love everything you did! xoxoxo
    Ali B. Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing donut wall!

Allison was wonderful to work with! For my wedding, I wanted a donut wall and cute bags to have my guests take them on their way out. She really took her ideas to make it so creative and such a beautiful display. My guests also loved them! She was also very helpful in helping to stay within my budget. I’d highly recommend Allison for any special event, wedding,
    shower, etc!
    Kristina A. Married on 08/15/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond satisfied we landed on her services!

Everyone knows wedding planning is hectic! Allison was patient, kind and searched several times and made adjustments several times based on our needs- which changed constantly! She helped me design, sent photos of inventory, and helped us decide the best way to utilize our sweets vision! The treats she provided were EXACTLY what we discussed, zero surprises! Everything matched, and was coordinated very perfectly. She was always professional, and timely in responses. I wish I was getting married again so I could use her to do something even more extravagant! If it wasn’t for Allison I’m not sure we would have done a sweets table! Thank you!

Truly Scrumptious Candy & Dessert Bars's reply:

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you especially since you know all about sweets yourself! It was a great collaboration and I'm so happy your big day was a little bit sweeter!
  • illustration stars

Team

Allison Powell
Allison Powell
Owner & Creator

I’m Allison, owner and designer of Truly Scrumptious. I was born and raised right here in Maryland, frolicking around as a bunhead, tip-toeing little ballerina, dreaming of big things and always on the go. Raised by two of the most hard-working parents I've ever met and a family full of artists, it's not surprising I've landed in the creative world.

I'm a firm believer in the power of kindness, the beauty of love, and an all-time cherisher of life's biggest and smallest milestones. I love sweets, and believe everyone has even the tiniest sweet tooth within them. I'm drawn to pretty things, organized spaces, and fresh flowers.

When I’m not styling or designing sweets, you can find me cherishing my roots as a dancer in a professional modern company based in the heart of Baltimore, spending time with my wonderful husband, three beautiful kids, and spoiling our mini Goldendoodle to pieces.

I love meeting new people, finding new talents, and sharing stories along the way. I welcome you to get in touch so we can get to know each other a little better.

Trans4mation Photography Trans4mation Photography Wedding Photographers

Truly Scrumptious is one of a kind! This candy and dessert bar service is unlike any other! How do I know? I've worked with Allison and have seen her incredible attention to detail, color, flavor, texture, presentation, etc. making any candy and dessert bar service addition to your reception a guest favorite. You can stop your search right here and contact Allison to be "wow"ed!

Party Plus Tents + Events Party Plus Tents + Events Wedding Rentals

Love working with Truly Scrumptious - it is like sprinkling fairy dust on your party!

Events by Lexi Events by Lexi Wedding Planners

Alison does a beautiful job with candy and dessert buffets. The displays always look lovely and festive for the occasion. She follows the color scheme of the wedding or event, includes candies that the couple or event host loves, and suggests other types that the guests may enjoy! Guests are always excited to see a candy buffet and Truly Scrumptious doesn't disappoint!! As a professional, she is a delight to work with!

Westminster, MD, 21157
Location of (Truly Scrumptious Candy & Dessert Bars)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding