Santa Monica, CA 90404 Map · Phone number

About Truly Fancy Events

Truly Fancy offers full-service coordination, event design, custom florals and logistical management for weddings and events. We specialize in romantic and whimsical floral arrangements that seamlessly tie in with the design of your event. We treat every wedding, big or small with great care and attention to detail. Let us take care of the overwhelming parts of planning a wedding so that you can relax and have fun with the process.

We are located in Santa Monica but we travel just about anywhere including destination weddings. Send an email to hello@trulyfancy.com to set up a free consultation and check your wedding date availability. Visit www.trulyfancy.com for more information!

Follow Truly Fancy Events on

Cascade bouquet
b13efdda97b0d256 1415344236238 ceremony

3 Reviews for Truly Fancy Events

Pamela · Married on 12/18/2016

Sarah was the most amazing florist to work with. We found her last minute just a few weeks before our wedding and from the start she listened, understood our vision and brought it to life...and it was even more beautiful that we had anticipated. She has impeccable taste and understands her clientele. Her bouquets were the most stunning I have every seen. She is a true professional and I have so much admiration and respect for her. Highly recommend Sarah. We were truly lucky for have the pleasure of her services. Incredibly grateful for everything :) I know exactly who I'll be using for the next function! ??

Sent on 12/23/2016

Catherine · Married on 03/12/2016

Sarah was amazing! She absolutely saved our wedding. We had a destination wedding and Sarah was able to put all of the pieces together and truly made the weeks leading up to the wedding stress free. It was so nice to know that even though I wasn't there, everything was taken care of and I didn't have to worry about anything. She coordinated with all of our vendors and even helped us pick a last minute (1 week before) DJ who was absolutely amazing! I didn't have a clear idea of what "look" I was going for and basically told Sarah that as long as it looked pretty I was okay with whatever she choose. She absolutely nailed it! I don't know how she did it with so little to go on, but she knew exactly what I wanted and really hit it out of the park. Everything was gorgeous and our wedding day went off without a hitch. I know for a fact that our day wouldn't have been as successful without her. The flowers were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I am still getting compliments on them 3 weeks later. Another note, she was great about working within our budget and did everything she could to save us money. We paid for our wedding ourselves and that was a really big deal for us.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/19/2015

Sarah was the best!! I hired her to do the flowers for my wedding and ended up asking her to also handle all the set up of my decorations. I really cannot say enough good about her.

She was such a supportive, calming force throughout the whole process. She really listened to what I wanted, my concerns, etc. and was so reassuring and easy going. Every time after I spoke to her, I felt so relieved. I was assured that she was not only on top of things, but the fact that she never stressed out at all really made me feel a lot less stressed. Her whole attitude and her confidence was just really reassuring.

She totally understood my vision, and again, I felt like she really listened to me. I had met with some other vendors who were kind of pushy about what they wanted, but I never once got that vibe from Sarah. She would certainly offer suggestions, but she never pushed her ideas on me. I gave her a general idea of what I was looking for, and trusted her to set up all the decor on her own without me getting too much involved in a lot of the details. And I am so glad I left that stuff up to her because she did an amazing job! She executed everything perfectly and she made everything so beautiful.

She worked so hard both in the lead up to and on the day of my wedding. She even handled the flowers for my bridal shower and did an amazing job with that as well. Her prices are totally reasonable and fair, especially considering how much time she spent working with me ahead of the big day. I can honestly say that she was probably the number one best decision I made in terms of my wedding planning. I was just really impressed with her all around, and would absolutely recommend her both for floral and planning/coordination services.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Truly Fancy Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Santa Monica, 90404 See on map
    Location of (Truly Fancy Events)