Lorton, VA 22079 Map · Phone number

About Truitt Media

Sometimes, the most creative concepts are also the most risky. I believe that going out on a limb brings the best results, and I will always be there to support whatever your heart desires, even if it is so ambitious that I can't possibly guarantee perfection. If you want to have an Indiana Jones wedding, or a film-noir set of family photos I will be thrilled to help make your vision reality.

dsc3257
truitt media 20141011201852

1 Reviews for Truitt Media

• Liam

Liam · Married on 03/14/2015

When my (now) wife & I were looking for photographers to shoot our wedding, we discovered Steve & Maria Truitt's work after they'd shot a gala we attended in December 2013. Of all the photographers present at the gala, their shots had the most candid feel to them, so I reached out to see if they did weddings.

As it turns out, they hadn't done a ton of weddings yet, but were expanding their business to that realm. At first, we weren't sure if we wanted to take the risk of going with a photographer that had limited experience shooting weddings, but one meeting with the Truitt's and we immediately knew they were the photographer for us. They are both so cool, relaxed, and very real -- they got to know us personally, rather than just speak to us like a potential client. It was a refreshing departure from some of the other, far more expensive photographers we spoke to.

Steve & Maria offer the best value for a couple's dollar that we found, particularly while building their portfolio of weddings. While other photographers were charging astronomical prices for a mere 5 hours of shooting + an engagement shoot OR album inclusive of "20 free pictures," the Truitt's gave us 10 hours of photography + videography + an engagement shoot that lasted 5 hours + ALL photos, for a fraction of the cost of other photographers in the area.

What's more, we're absolutely thrilled with the pictures and our family & friends can't get enough of them. If you're looking for a fantastic photographer, I highly recommend these two!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Truitt Media FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs