True Love Designs and Events

Savage, MD View map Visit website

True Love Designs and Events is a floral & event design company located out of Savage, Maryland. The team has been serving events throughout the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C areas for over 10 years. Owner and head event designer, Darlene Williams, loves getting to work with clients on creating the perfect atmosphere for their big day. She seeks to understand what makes their love special and uses this story as inspiration to create an equally distinct party.

True Love Designs specializes in providing beautiful floral arrangements, backdrops, bridal accessories, and invitations to create a unique atmosphere tailored to each event they design. Their services are fully customizable, allowing couples to express themselves with their event. They start with a consultation so the staff can get to know couples before creating a plan of action. All event decor and floral arrangements can be delivered, set up, and cleaned up without the newlyweds having to lift a finger. The staff takes care to visit the nearly-weds chosen venue beforehand to ensure everything runs smoothly.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$400

Which of the following does starting price include?

Day-Of Coordination
Lanterns
Setup
String
Uplighting

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$355

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Day-Of Coordination
Uplighting

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Dance Floor Lighting
Lanterns
Monograms
Outdoor
String
Uplighting

What decor services do you provide?

Day-of Coordination
Drapery
Event Design
Event Planning
Floral Design
Setup
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Table Runners
Trinkets
Vases

Lauren D. Getting married on 08/23/2022

PERFECTION! Dreams do come true.

Darlene blew me AWAY!!! Honestly she feels like family. I love her so much. She maximized my budget and gave me the wedding of my dreams. If you can afford it, do not hesitate to book her for all of your floral and decor needs. Her attention to detail, experience, and beautiful spirit is unmatched. I cannot put it into words. She is professional, creative, and understanding. Honestly she blew me away. She is up to date on luxury wedding trends. We had several meetings to discuss my vision. She also met me at my venue multiple times. She is an industry leader and I will miss her so much! Her team is professional and she took all the stress away. She also connected me with my wedding planner/day of coordinator. They work together like a well oiled machine. I cannot say it enough. BOOK HER you will not be disappointed. She will design a wedding beyond your wildest dreams.
  • Yolonda
    Yolonda P. Married on 02/05/2022

Am Elegantly planned Retirement Party

Darlene, what can I say? You are a master at your craft. My retirement celebration was stress free, enjoyable, and exciting. I ensured you that you could have “free-range” to be creative, artistic and follow your vision. And you did not disappoint. The attention to detail was exquisite and elegant. I knew that hosting a themed event would be challenging, but you made it look effortless. Many, many, thanks!
    Yolonda Pikemuccini-Owens
    Retired 02/05/2022
  • Michelle
    Michelle D. Married on 06/11/2021

OMG one of a kind designs

My vision was to have a 50th birthday bash with decor unique to me. Darlene was on point with making that happen. Excellent quality and elegance.

PO Box 850 Savage, MD, 20763
240 856-4487

Hours: 12:00 pm -6:00 pm
Location of (True Love Designs and Events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding