Sweetbay Flowers

Royal Oak, MD View map

Sweetbay Flowers is a wedding florist based in Royal Oak, Maryland, that specializes in weddings and other milestone events. Owned by Nancy Beatty, this operation has been producing organically grown flowers for many years. The business' name is an ode to the magnolia tree which can be found along Maryland's Eastern Shore. Owing to their diverse array of flowers, Nancy and her colleagues are sure to have something to suit all manner of personal preferences.

Sweetbay Flowers can provide consultations, making it easier for couples to let Nancy know what type of flower arrangements they like best. The professionals behind this business are able to create displays in a variety of styles such as romantic, rustic, vintage, and more. Some of their products include centerpieces, flower baskets, and altar decor. They can also craft wearable items such as boutonnieres and flower crowns. Other available services include event design, setup, and venue visits.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Hanna
    Hanna A. Married on 07/22/2022

We love nancy!

Nancy was the florist at our 7/10/22 wedding, and she made it look like an absolute dream! I will admit that flowers were NOT our biggest priority in terms of budget, and Nancy was great at working with our budget to get us what we wanted. We mostly did greenery + baby's breath, and everything looked stunning. She even set up all of our candles (200+). Nancy was so sweet and very responsive. I trusted her to make everything look great and cohesive, and despite minimal direction from me, she pulled it off better than I could've imagined!! In a time when some florists are charging $5-$10k minimum for florals, Nancy was a breathe of fresh air! 10/10 recommend!!
  • Allison
    Allison H. Married on 08/28/2021

Elegant and Classy

Nancy was wonderful to work with in creating the florals for our August wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. I know flowers aren't always at the top of everyone's list, but they were one of the more important things to me when it came to decor. We wanted an elegant feel with all white flowers and greenery mixed in and a tropical twist. She absolutely nailed it! Despite rising prices due to shipping and flower shortages, she was still able to keep us within our anticipated budget without having to sacrifice the overall look. My bridal bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets exceeded my expectations. On top of all that, she was so kind and wonderful to communicate with!

Sweetbay Flowers's reply:

Allison, I so appreciate your kind review ! Your wedding was beautiful as were you and I enjoyed the 'Hawaiian' theme. It was fun to be able to work with so many tropical flowers and greenery !
    Thank you for being such a pleasure to work with and allowing me to be a part of your very special day !
  • W
    Whitney K. Married on 05/29/2021

Great experience!

Sweetbay Flowers and Nancy were amazing! Our bouquets, boutonnieres, and arbor arrangement were beautiful! Out theme was rustic Italian. She nailed it, and made our special day even more gorgeous!

Sweetbay Flowers's reply:

Thank you Whitney. I know your wedding day was chilly and damp, but I hope it was a beautiful time for you and your groom.
    I do appreciate you letting us be a part of your big day !
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Katie Schlag & Ian Dominick
    15 photos 路 05/08/2021

Royal Oak, Maryland Royal Oak, MD, 21662
Location of (Sweetbay Flowers)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding