Kitty's Flowers

Salisbury, MD View map

$2,000 Typical Price

Kitty's Flowers has proudly served the Eastern Shore since 1950. We are family owned and operated. We're committed to providing the finest floral products available. Kitty's Flowers has been voted best Florist on the Eastern Shore for over 20 consecutive years. We ensure the freshest products by purchasing our flowers direct from the growers everyday of the week. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

Let Kitty's Flowers be your first choice for wedding flowers.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4 out of 5 rating
    4.4 out of 5 rating

Patricia H. Married on 11/06/2020

Beautiful flowers!

I originally hired Kittys Flowers to just do my bridal and bridesmaid bouquets as I was on a budget for our wedding and had different plans for centerpieces that didn't include flowers. We were supposed to get married in April but had to postpone to November and lost a lot of our guests count. With our guest count being significantly lower, some room had opened up in our budget for flowers and I decided to have Kittys Flowers also do 4 centerpieces for me, it was a great decision. Both the bridal bouquets and centerpiece flowers were absolutely stunning! I worked with Shai at their Salisbury shop and she was so nice, professional and always prompt with getting back to me. I did get some price quotes from other florists and Kittys Flowers definitely had the best prices available for what I was looking for. I would highly recommend them!
  • Charlie
    Charlie B. Married on 09/19/2020

Bosse Wedding 9-19-2020

Wow! I have nothing but utter praises to give Kitty florals for their work at our September 2020 wedding. Considering the COVID climate this year, planning a wedding was definitely not an easy task. In fact, florals was one piece of the puzzle we had let go to the wayside while uncertainty filled the air this summer. It was a little less than 3 weeks out before I called Kitty’s to see if they would be able to do our florals for our special day. After having been rejected by another floral company for having waited last minute, my expectations were low as to what they could do for us but I could not have been more wrong! Kitty’s truly had their work cut out for them. They not only put together all our florals for a whopping 28 person bridal party, they also created a masterpiece in the process! I truly received the flowers of my dreams that day and I could not be any more thankful to everyone at Kitty’s that had a hand in making our day so perfect! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU WITH ALL OUR HEARTS!
    Jill Married on 08/13/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Robin is incredible ! Her passion for flowers shows with her creativity and quality of flowers. The bouquets were so beautiful and the large arraignment was stunning!!! Highly recommend Kitty's flowers, I used the Laurel DE store but she will work with you out of any of their stores. Its a generational business with a high quality standard!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Trish & Brett
32 photos · 09/08/2018

733 Salisbury Blvd Salisbury, 21801

Monday - Friday 8am-5pm Saturday 8am-1pm
Location of (Kitty's Flowers)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding