Seraphic Blooming Company

Salisbury, MD View map
$1,500 Typical Price

$1,500 Typical Price

Seraphic Blooming Co. is a LGBTQ+ owned and ran floral company based out of Salisbury, MD. We started this company with a dedication to deliver the highest quality flowers in the most sustainable way, as well as provide the best customer service, and our passion truly shines through our work. We thrive on working with our community, creating meaningful relationships, and celebrating all of life's beautiful moments. Follow us to watch our company bloom!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$80

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers
4.3
    Shelby R. Married on 07/10/2021

Perfect Rustic Wedding

10/10 would hire again made our wedding absolutely perfect!
  • Angela
    Angela N. Married on 05/08/2021

Easiest part of my Wedding!

Booking with Seraphic was the easiest part of my wedding! Once I booked them, we scheduled a video chat where I was able to give all of ideas. I ordered my bridal bouquet, my 4 bridesmaids’ bouquets, the groom and groomsmen’s boutonnières, as well as corsages and boutonnières for special family members. I was not able to see the arrangements before my wedding. However, when they arrived, they were perfect. It was exactly what I had in my head. I would 100% trust Seraphic with any and all flower arrangements going forward. They were the easiest vendor to schedule and work with. I have even recommended them to several friends.
    Suria R. Married on 01/16/2021

Very Customer Forward

This small business went above and beyond for any floral need I have, whether for a wedding or an arrangement for a special occasion. As there is only the two owners who run and operate everything, they kill it. This was the 3rd time I have used them and it just gets better and better. 11/10 recommend.

Pricing

Team

Shaylee Caim
Shaylee Caim
Owner, Lead Florist

Seraphic Blooming Company (SBC) is owned by my partner, Archie, & I. We currently run our shop in Salisbury, MD, which isn’t taking walk-in traffic unfortunately thanks to the pandemic. We do however have a website to complete orders & we accept phone orders, both for delivery. Archie & I have been married for almost 2 years (06.01.19). We have 5 fur babies & are both currently enrolled in Arizona State University online. I am majoring in Biology, specializing in Botany— I like plants, if you couldn’t tell yet! We started SBC by a leap of faith & are ready to see where this adventure takes us..

Archer Caim
Archer Caim
Owner

Hi friends! My name is Archie, I am 23 years old and I own Seraphic Blooming Co with my wife, Shaylee. We have officially been in business since Jan 2021 and are loving every second of it. I spend most of my time taking photos, listening to music, running our social medias and writing, but I also deeply love connecting with new people and exploring everywhere. I'm a huge goofball, so you'll always see me messing around or cracking jokes.
My biggest passion project lately has been our Lonely Bouquets (#LonelyBouquetSBY): our effort to positively impact the environment and our community by reducing our waste and giving our flower friends some new homes.

406 Liberty St Salisbury, MD, 21804

Mon-Fri : 10a - 5p Sat: 10a - 3p
Location of (Seraphic Blooming Company)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding