True Light Pros

Hamden, CT View map

True Light Professional Services is a professional videography and photography company based out of Hamden, Connecticut. They pride themselves on their affordability, high-quality service and extensive knowledge of audio and video. Couples can rest assured that every hug, laugh, smile and dance will be captured. True Light Professional Services can’t wait to film every moment as it unfolds on your special day.

Experience

This full production company has over nine years of experience in the industry. While located in Connecticut, they serve couples all over New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Massachusetts. In addition to filming weddings, they've shot multiple projects for TV, Internet and DVD production. Their goal is to make your wedding as memorable as possible.

True Light Professional Services uses a variety of styles to capture your big day. Couples can choose from multiple packages, depending on their individual needs and budget. They use multiple cameras to ensure they get every shot, and offer additional hours so they can film your day from start to finish. Additional services include:

• Full-feature video
  • High-definition video
  • Client revisions
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day

Other Services

In addition to filming your ceremony and reception, this experienced company is also happy to film your rehearsal dinner, and the hours before your ceremony. Other services include:

• Raw footage
  • Save the dates
  • Slideshow
  • Photography
  • Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2600.00

Add'l Hours
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 11/17/2018

Andre = Amazing

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I highly recommend Andre! He was absolutely amazing from start to finish. During the 8 hours, he was completely vibrant and had a lot of energy. He was both professional and efficient with all of our different personalities. He was friendly to our wedding party and most importantly, took the best photos at our wedding. Even in our outdoor shoot when it was cold, the shots came out perfect. I have almost 2k photos from my wedding, all of which I will treasure forever. We could not have wished for a better person as he was very accommodating to the multiple photo requests and locations that we had requested of him.
    Abeer Married on 04/24/2018
    Andre was so awesome at my sister's wedding, I loved the personal touch he gave by asking so many of the guests to give their personal wishes on video. He was very easy to work with, totally recommend him!!
    Monica Married on 10/15/2017

Amazing videographer

They were recommended to me by my sister who was in the business so I had high Hope's, not only did they meet my expectations but exceeded them!!! They're pricing was better then most around with top notch service to boot! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! They really listen to what you want and make it a reality!!!

Deals

True Light Pros 1
Exclusive

Broadway Hamden, CT, 06518
203-903-0102
Location of (True Light Pros)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding