Troy "Sax Therapyst"

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,095 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,095 Most Popular Price

Troy "Sax Therapyst" is a wedding musician based in Orlando, FL. Troy is a talented musical artist with years of rich experience. He covers many popular wedding favorites, such as Ed Sheeran, John Legend, and Alicia Keys tracks, and will gladly learn new music to provide you with a personalized experience.

Troy "Sax Therapyst" has the expertise to elevate your wedding day with his captivating musical stylings. He plays genres such as jazz, R&B, pop, hip-hop, Latin, and reggae, and with over 15 years of experience, you can believe he can accommodate any occasion. Troy has performed as the opening act for artists such as Lyfe Jennings’s, Jon B, H-Town, and more.

Ahead of time, couples can attend sample performances from Troy, allowing them to enjoy some music and share their ideas for their day. He and his team will provide their own sound system and microphones to ensure the best sound quality possible at your chosen venue. With Troy, you can rest assured that your event will be handled professionally.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,095

Music During Breaks
Reception Music
Sample Music
Sound/PA System

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Acapella
Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Soloist / Vocalist

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Drums
Guitar
Piano
Saxophone
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nazeg K. Married on 11/05/2022

Book Troy Now!

Yes, you possibly find a sax player for your next event, but if you are looking for a Sax player with personality, swag, and guest interactions, I cannot recommend Troy enough! We had Troy at our wedding and our guest loved him! He played during cocktail hour while walking around the cocktail room interacting with guest and played during dinner. The best part was when Troy played during our first dance, serenading us while playing along to our song. Thanks Troy for being a part of our special day!
  • Zaida
    Zaida S. Married on 04/23/2022

He's the best

Troy was the hit of the night. He work was amazing and he adapt his to us. I requested 3 songs and was fantastic, people loved it. Everybody in the hotel was asking who he was. I have no regrets in hiring Troy and hopefully I can call him for futures events. Thank you Troy for your great communication and service. You are the best.
  • Shanelle
    Shanelle B. Married on 04/09/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Troy was amazing to work with! We hired him to play for our wedding. From that moment on, it was as if we were the best of friends.

Troy is thoughtful and highly communicative when it comes to his wedding clients. Our violinist who was supposed to play my aisle song canceled last minute and Troy stepped in with ease.

I presented my aisle song “At Last” to Troy literally a week or so before my wedding and boyyyyy was I shocked to hear him play it so well as I walked down the aisle. It brought me to tears!

He is hands down one of the best vendors I worked with throughout my wedding process.
    I’m definitely going to use his services in the future!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Orlando Orlando, FL, 32801 Orlando, FL, 32801
Location of (Troy "Sax Therapyst")

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding