Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tropical Studio

Our company, Tropical Studio, has dedicated itself to Tourism Photography since the year 2003 offering the hotels in the area of Bavaro, Bayahibe and Punta Cana all the requirements of service to their guests in all the concerns to photography. We are a young company formed by a gathering of different experiences that have permitted not only to maintain ourselves at the vanguard of photography but also with a philosophy of service that has helped us to become in our short years the largest Tourism Photography Company in the Dominican Republic. The success of Tropical Studio is based in the diversity and backgrounds of the executives that direct it, as well and most importantly each one of the photographers, salespeople and the technical team that conform it.

Congratulation on your Engagement, it will be great working with you!!!

Chantal Dontigny

Albums (2)
Proofs (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
One Event/Day (1)

Had the most outstanding photos taken of my family and me while on our vacaition in DR just last week. If you’re looking to hire a photographer there please give Carlos a chance. He’s incredibly talented, professional, and has a great eye for color and detail.
Pictures were ready for viewing the very same day. They are also accomodationg in terms of uploading photos to any media you want. They put mine on a CD, an SD card as well as on my phone.
Thanks again to Carlos!

Profile Picture Boajan, 11/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tropical Studio did our wedding video and we couldn't be happier! The day of the wedding, the two videographers were so professional, very relaxed, and so so friendly. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't had cut the cake, or throw the bouquet, because we forgot. They were on top of everything, and stayed until the end! They made sure they got everything on tape and I was very happy with them.

When we got the video back (it took them a bit less than one month) we were amazed with the results. It is beautiful and we are so glad we decided to do the video, it is a great way to keep the memories of our beautiful day.

I recommend them 110% . The video was by far one of the best investments for our wedding.

Tropical Studio hizo nuestro video de boda y estamos muy felices con su servicio! El dia de la boda, los dos chicos que tomaron los videos fueron muy profesionales, super relajados y muy simpaticos. Si no hubiese sido por ellos no hubieramos picado la torta o tirado el bouquet porque a nosotros se nos habia olvidado. Ellos se aseguraron de tomar video de todos los momentos especiales de nuestro gran dia.

Cuando recibimos el video (que les tomo menos de un mes) estabamos sorprendidos con el resultado, de lo hermoso y bueno que quedo!

Los recomiendo muchisimo porque todo el servicio estuvo excelente! Una de las mejores inversiones en nuestra boda.

Profile Picture Maria, 11/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband, myself and our two adult daughters along with another couple(friends) had a photo session together on 10/4/17. We were told the session would take place on the stairs of the lobby as well as the gazebo. The staircase was the only place. We felt rushed when looking over the pictures to purchase. We decided to purchase 12 photos on a CD. When we got home and looked over the CD there were 3 pictures that we did not choose and there were 3 pictures that we did choose that were missing. I emailed them and they were not very professional and said they only keep the pictures that were purchased and delete the ones not purchased. They told me that I choose those pictures. I said yes, i choose the pictures but the ones i choose were not on the disk. I asked them to email the missing ones but they said they deleted them. That is very hard to believe. Why would they keep the ones you purchase and delete the other ones. I bet if I offer to pay for more pictures they will have all of them that were taken. I can see them deleting all the pictures after 30 days., which would be enough time to correct an order. I'm sure I'm not the only that ran into this problem.
I will never schedule another session. Please note i have been to Punta Cana 3 times in the last year and the next time I go I will not be having a photo shoot. Please note: This was not a wedding shoot.

Profile Picture karen, 10/4/17, 1 Review