Plaza Friusa II, Bavaro, Punta Cana, DO 23000 Map · Phone number

About WBA Studio

To be in the right place at the right time. To see things no one else does. To be invisible but simultaneously present and capture the most beautiful, natural moments. That is our job. That is our vision for touristic photography.

sayuristudio 80 de 89

WBA Studio 6
WBA Studio 7

Kayla · Married on 09/02/2019

Amazing photography experience!

We are beyond happy with our photos and the experience as a whole! Our photographer was so easy to work with. We went in not 100% knowing what we wanted and our photographer knew exactly what poses to put us in and told us exactly what to do. We couldnt be happier!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    WBA Studio 8
  • Lisandra

lisandra aparicio · Married on 08/17/2019

Our wedding 08.17.2019

Amalia was amazing! All of my pictures are stunning, i am obsessed with all of them! absolutely gorgeous

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/15/2019

The best photographers- very professional and high quality- GET NICO

When planning for our destination wedding, I was a little nervous about who would be taking my photos and my video. This is a huge deal in the states. I contacted WBA as soon as we decided on our destination location. Quick in responding, and very detail in answering and explaining all questions about their packages. I checked in periodically throughout the year and even made a change to our package with no problem.

We decided to have the photographer and videographer there all day while we were getting ready until the night ended. Definitely wanted to capture all the moments. We met with Nico at the studio a few days before the wedding to go over everything. The minute we met Nico, I knew this was going to be a GREAT match. He was filled with energy, and overall, LOVES his job! He was very assuring of everything. After we left I told my husband that I was so excited we went with this company and even more excited to have Nico taking our pictures.

The day of the wedding Nico and the videographer were EXCEPTIONAL!! The attention to detail was out of this world, and the pictures he captured just shows that. I did give him a list of pictures and shared my pinterest page with him, and wow he really made sure all of those pictures were captured. The night was PERFECT. I did not have to worry about anything! He was truly amazing!

After our wedding, we went to go look at all of our pictures and select how many we got in our package. The amount of joy Nico had in showing these pictures brought tears to my eyes because these pictures he captured were BETTER than anything I could have ever imagined and more! A few days after we went to select all of our pictures our photo book was ready. We were staying somewhere else in Punta Cana for our honeymoon and Nico brought over our photo book. WOW! Stunning. A hard covered book with about 70 pictures in all. We selected the pictures in this book, but the product itself turned our wonderful.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    WBA Studio 9
    WBA Studio 10
    WBA Studio 11

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you Michelle for your wonderful review!
    It was a great pleasure working with you!
    Warm regards from Punta Cana!

WBA Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints