60 Reviews for WBA Studio

High-Res Images (5)
Prints (5)
Slideshow (4)
60 WBA Studio Reviews

Everything was fantastic. Amalia was our photographer and she was accommodating to the photos that we wanted taken, and when rain pushed our times back she was flexible with the time she wrapped up as well.

Profile Picture Mianna, 11/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked our photography through the resort photography department and Claudia was our photographer. WOW! she has an eye for a good photograph. She was friendly, easy to understand, knew how to work quickly and every picture she took, we loved!

Profile Picture Sara, 11/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images

I was extremely satisfied with our photos & video! The photographer captured the special moments perfectly!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amalia and WBA Studios were amazing!! I can not say enough good things. From start to finish, we got hundred of beautiful high quality photos. We had a small ceremony and I didn’t even realize she was there; natural photos without distracting us from the ceremony. She got all the family photos we wanted. We actually ended up upgrading our package because we couldn’t pick out favorites. They were all so good! I can’t say enough good things about this service. I would recommend all couples capture their dream wedding with WBA by their side.

Profile Picture Kristina , 10/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My photographer and videographer were both amazing!! I had no idea that he'd taken so many candid photos. We were more than pleased with their service.

Profile Picture Yolanda, 10/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Slideshow

Hiring my photographer was the easiest part of my wedding planning. From the moment that I emailed then, I received a prompt response with all the information requested. We set up an meeting at the hotel weeks prior to the wedding. I met Nico two days after arriving and really feels at ease just after a few minutes. On the day of the wedding, he was punctual, professional and very engaging with all the guests. I felt very comfortable shooting with hi, and he gave great direction on how to pose. It rained all day during my wedding, completely ruining my wish to be married on the beach. Nico came to thee rescue by proposing that we shoot the following day on the beach to get those precious beach shots. He truly made my dream come true despite the bad weather. My wedding video was also amazing! It's almost a movie and it showcases all the special moments of that day. I highly recommend them as they will deliver excellent results!!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 9/15/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints

We used WBA Studio for our wedding photography in August, 2017. The team did a fantastic job. Our photographer was Vladamir, and we could not have had a better experience with him. He was creative and his photos turned out incredible. We continue to receive constant compliments from our friends and family on the photos he took that we've shared with them. Vladimir was also extremely fun to work with- he kept all of us laughing throughout the photo sessions. The candid photos he captured of important moments during our wedding were amazing, and we are so grateful to have photos of these moments to look back on, The videographer also did an amazing job in capturing the ceremony for our family and friends that couldn't join us. Overall, our experience couldn't have been better, and we would recommend their services to anyone having their wedding at one of the resorts WBA Studios partners with!

Profile Picture rachael, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nicholas was our photographer and did an amazing job!! He knew exactly what to tell you to get that perfect shot! He was open to our ideas as well. We ended up buying all of photos because we had such a hard time choosing.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Highly recommend Ana and her team.

Profile Picture Lisa, 1/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ana was wonderful from day one to our arrival at Secrets Royal Beach, communication was fantastic and she was very understanding of all my questions. We'd paid for a wedding package that already included some photos and a video but we wanted extras which Ana kindly helped us with. The only disappointment was on collecting the photos as the language barrier and miscommunication with our wedding photographer meant that we nearly didn't get everything before we flew home. The photos were stunning and our wedding day was perfect and for us that's what mattered, I highly recommend Ana and the team for unbelievable wedding photos.

Profile Picture Abi, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ana was absolutely amazing - she is very personable and fun to be around. She focuses on reaching your vision and ensuring the photos are everything your heart desires, in addition to being SO talented with her photography. So glad we had her as our wedding day photographer!

Profile Picture Kamila, 1/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love our photos! Thank you for capturing our special day!

Profile Picture janelle, 1/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WBA Studio exceeded our expectations! We weren't sure how our video and pictures were going to come out but they were absolutely beautiful. The service we received from both Ana and our photographer Claudia was exceptional. Everyone was very professional and even helped me surprise my husband with a pre-wedding photo session. Claudia was very creative with our photo shoot and all of our photos look as though they should be in a magazine. We have shown/viewed our photos and video countless times already and I could not be happier with the quality of work that I received. Thank you so much WBA Studio. I highly recommend their services!!!

Profile Picture Jaleesa, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I was extremely happy with the services provided leading up to my wedding day and especially Nicolas the photographer on the actual day. He was very friendly, professional and we were thoroughly impressed with the gorgeous photos he was able to capture! We were extremely happy with the wedding ceremony video as well that came with our wedding package.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

WBA is a great and professional choice for your wedding photography.
We were more than pleased with the result at our Now Larimar Resort wedding.
Thanks again for all of the creativity and care you took for our big day!

Profile Picture Dash, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our photographer Claudia and videographer Julio were fabulous! It poured on our wedding day and couldn't have our wedding on the beach but our ceremony pics at the Secrets gazevo were amazing and they managed to get some shots on the beach between rain events! I figured I would have to pick photos out that I liked because I typically don't like a lot of pics of me (lol) but there wasn't a single pic out of the 170 Claudia took that I didn't like! And Julio did a wonderful job on the video! They are both Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/27/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I had Amalia as my photographer. She was great!! She took amazing pictures of my day!! I loved all the pictures, she capture the most emotional and special moments!!

Profile Picture Marian, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had such a great time having our wedding photos taken and the results were fantastic. We have so many great photos to remember our special day!

Profile Picture User6645043, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and i were married at Now Resort. My experience with our wedding planner, Yeomandry was very good. She was very helpful with my wedding jitters and said all the right things. The food was excellent for both our private welcome party and the ceremony and reception. The woman at the spa who did my hair and makeup was better than I could have wished for. I wish i remembered her name. Our photographer Amalia, was the best. She is artistic, creative,sweet. I only wished we got the better photography package for just before the ceremony and the private parties. I was pleasantly surprised by the strong direction she gave to my challenging family. My husband and I were so pleased with the pictures we had to purchase more of the pictures than what was in our packages. We still plan on purchasing more when we get a chance. Thank you very much to all of the people involved in making our wedding great.

Profile Picture Alka, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints

Beach weddings should also have their photo session in the garden area too

Profile Picture User4778382, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I didn't have high expectations for the photography in another country... But OMG I LOVED EVERY SINGLE PICTURE! They got so many pictures that I never would've thought to do - I highly recommend them, and doing a grooms photo shoot. I seriously couldn't pick just 10 of the groom getting ready. The team of two rocked! I was so happy with the service!!!

Profile Picture megan, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

She was amazing!!! Well worth every penny! Super nice and friendly, and also awesome at her job! Cannot express how happy I was with overall experience :D

Profile Picture Karly , 1/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, High-Res Images, Slideshow

I was extremely nervous with doing a destination wedding because I was not sure how things were going to go especially with the photos/video. The photos/video of your wedding are the most important part because that is where all of your memories are captured and will be with you for the rest of your life. Nicola and his team were absolutely amazing! They captured everything about our big day and was able to receive our photos before we left. Also, I would highly recommend doing the Trash the Dress. It was so much fun and different! I just wanted to say Thank you again for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

My husband and I were married at Now Larimar on July 24, 2015. Claudia was our photographer and Julio was our videographer. I can't say enough how incredible they were. Most of the time I didn't even know they were there. The quality of pictures and video we received were exceptional. These two are so talented! You can't go wrong using them!! Thank you Claudia and Julio! They are truly amazing!!!

Profile Picture Rita, 7/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We recently had our wedding at the Barcelo Punta Cana and I used WBA for our photography and video. Our photographer was Nicolas Bisogni and he was absolutely wonderful to work with! WBA Studio is a dynamic team of professional photographers and videographers specialized in destination weddings. The photographer and videographer did an excellent job to caption the best. I enjoyed working with them and the quality of work shows in the final product. I received my the final product less than 24 hours later completed edited, which was incredible.

Profile Picture ROSA, 7/7/15, 1 Review