WBA Studio Reviews

WBA Studio 5
WBA Studio 6
WBA Studio 7

Gary Rogozinski · Married on 02/04/2019

We used Ana Maria as our wedding photographer and she was absolutely excellent. We had many pictures to choose from and they were all fantastic. We ended up purchasing the total package as all the pictures were too good to pass up. I recommend that if you getting married at the Now to use Ana's services.

Sent on 03/06/2019

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Gary for your review! You and Debra make such a beautiful couple!
    The photographer's name was Claudia, Ana Maria was the person that helped you booking the photo service.
    It was a great pleasure working with you!!! Many hugs from Punta Cana!

Brill Sandercock · Married on 01/26/2019

Easy to work with and great quality! Highly recommend!!

WBA was very easy to work with and great quality! Ana was very accommodating and very responsive via email. She was welcoming in our initial meeting with her and made sure we knew what the process would be. We always knew if we had a question we could count on Ana to answer the question accurately and quickly! We also loved working with our photographer, Amalia! Her photos were gorgeous and she made us feel so comfortable the day of the wedding. Thanks for everything Ana and Amy!!!!

Sent on 02/14/2019

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Brill! It was a pleasure working with you! :) Many hugs from Punta Cana!

Kimberly 2018 · Married on 12/19/2018

Excellent Experience!!

We had a great experience for vow renewal photos. I went in wanting ONE great picture for my living room wall. We ended up with dozens and dozens of amazing pictures. I very highly recommend!

WBA Studio 8
    WBA Studio 9

Erin · Married on 12/15/2018

10/10 in every way!

Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!!!! Every picture Nico took was not only creative but came out beautiful! Nico dealt with all of our family members and the small children in our wedding party with patience and a smile on his face! Anyone who is thinking of getting married at Now Onyx/Breathless and is working with this studio (especially Nico), is in great hands! I wish I could relive this day and it's all because of this amazing team who took great care of us on our special day! Thank you, Nico!!! We'll be back next year to visit for our anniversary!

WBA Studio 10
    WBA Studio 17
    WBA Studio 18
  • Heather

Heather Dailey · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing team with exceptional value and costs

Having a destination wedding, you never know what to expect with any of the resort chosen vendors. For my pictures, this obviously made me quite nervous.

Ana Marie of WBA Studio was professional and accommodating my entire year of communication with her. The day of our wedding, we had Amilia as our photographer. Having a nervous groom, I was scared his response to having a stranger walking around him taking pictures. Amilia took the time to "lighten the air" and bringing good humor to the atmosphere which relaxed him. We had a great time post service with getting our pictures taken. When we reviews our pictures a few days later, I was actually brought to tears of delight. Our pictures were so beautiful that we actually upgraded our package so that we could have them all. I cannot say enough about WBA and extend my true gratitude for the moments that they captures.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    WBA Studio 23
    WBA Studio 24
    WBA Studio 25

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Heather!!! Many hugs from Punta Cana!
    It was a pleasure working with you!
    Happy Holidays! :)

Lisette · Married on 08/18/2018

Beautiful!

very happy with my Wedding photos! WBA Studios did such a great job, they were very nice and very professional.

Mianna · Married on 11/20/2017

Everything was fantastic. Amalia was our photographer and she was accommodating to the photos that we wanted taken, and when rain pushed our times back she was flexible with the time she wrapped up as well.

Sent on 12/08/2017

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you Mianna for the review! It was a great pleasure to work with you!

Sara · Married on 11/10/2017

We booked our photography through the resort photography department and Claudia was our photographer. WOW! she has an eye for a good photograph. She was friendly, easy to understand, knew how to work quickly and every picture she took, we loved!

Sent on 11/18/2017
    WBA Studio 26
    WBA Studio 27
    WBA Studio 28
    WBA Studio 29
    WBA Studio 30

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you Sara for your beautiful words!
    Many hugs from Punta Cana!

Erin · Married on 11/04/2017

I was extremely satisfied with our photos & video! The photographer captured the special moments perfectly!

Kristina · Married on 10/12/2017

Amalia and WBA Studios were amazing!! I can not say enough good things. From start to finish, we got hundred of beautiful high quality photos. We had a small ceremony and I didn’t even realize she was there; natural photos without distracting us from the ceremony. She got all the family photos we wanted. We actually ended up upgrading our package because we couldn’t pick out favorites. They were all so good! I can’t say enough good things about this service. I would recommend all couples capture their dream wedding with WBA by their side. <3

Sent on 12/08/2017
    WBA Studio 31
    WBA Studio 32
    WBA Studio 33

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you Kristina for the kind words!
    Sunny regards from Punta Cana!
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 10/02/2017

My photographer and videographer were both amazing!! I had no idea that he'd taken so many candid photos. We were more than pleased with their service.

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/15/2017

Hiring my photographer was the easiest part of my wedding planning. From the moment that I emailed then, I received a prompt response with all the information requested. We set up an meeting at the hotel weeks prior to the wedding. I met Nico two days after arriving and really feels at ease just after a few minutes. On the day of the wedding, he was punctual, professional and very engaging with all the guests. I felt very comfortable shooting with hi, and he gave great direction on how to pose. It rained all day during my wedding, completely ruining my wish to be married on the beach. Nico came to thee rescue by proposing that we shoot the following day on the beach to get those precious beach shots. He truly made my dream come true despite the bad weather. My wedding video was also amazing! It's almost a movie and it showcases all the special moments of that day. I highly recommend them as they will deliver excellent results!!!

WBA Studio 34
    WBA Studio 35
    WBA Studio 36
    WBA Studio 37
    WBA Studio 38

rachael · Married on 08/11/2017

We used WBA Studio for our wedding photography in August, 2017. The team did a fantastic job. Our photographer was Vladamir, and we could not have had a better experience with him. He was creative and his photos turned out incredible. We continue to receive constant compliments from our friends and family on the photos he took that we've shared with them. Vladimir was also extremely fun to work with- he kept all of us laughing throughout the photo sessions. The candid photos he captured of important moments during our wedding were amazing, and we are so grateful to have photos of these moments to look back on, The videographer also did an amazing job in capturing the ceremony for our family and friends that couldn't join us. Overall, our experience couldn't have been better, and we would recommend their services to anyone having their wedding at one of the resorts WBA Studios partners with!

Sent on 08/19/2017

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you Rachael for your beautiful words! You and Zachary are a beautiful couple and were so easy to work with! :)

Lindsay · Married on 05/13/2017

Nicholas was our photographer and did an amazing job!! He knew exactly what to tell you to get that perfect shot! He was open to our ideas as well. We ended up buying all of photos because we had such a hard time choosing.

Kamila · Married on 01/04/2017

Ana was absolutely amazing - she is very personable and fun to be around. She focuses on reaching your vision and ensuring the photos are everything your heart desires, in addition to being SO talented with her photography. So glad we had her as our wedding day photographer!

Sent on 02/07/2017

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you Kamila for your nice words!
    The name of the photographer that worked with you is Amalia, and she also enjoyed working with you!
    You and Luke are a lovely couple!

janelle · Married on 01/04/2017

We love our photos! Thank you for capturing our special day!

Sent on 02/14/2017

WBA Studio's reply:

Thank you Janelle! It was a pleasure to meet you and work with you!
    Hope to see you again next year! :)

Jaleesa · Married on 09/03/2016

WBA Studio exceeded our expectations! We weren't sure how our video and pictures were going to come out but they were absolutely beautiful. The service we received from both Ana and our photographer Claudia was exceptional. Everyone was very professional and even helped me surprise my husband with a pre-wedding photo session. Claudia was very creative with our photo shoot and all of our photos look as though they should be in a magazine. We have shown/viewed our photos and video countless times already and I could not be happier with the quality of work that I received. Thank you so much WBA Studio. I highly recommend their services!!!

Samantha · Married on 08/30/2016

I was extremely happy with the services provided leading up to my wedding day and especially Nicolas the photographer on the actual day. He was very friendly, professional and we were thoroughly impressed with the gorgeous photos he was able to capture! We were extremely happy with the wedding ceremony video as well that came with our wedding package.

Dash · Married on 06/11/2016

WBA is a great and professional choice for your wedding photography.
    We were more than pleased with the result at our Now Larimar Resort wedding.
    Thanks again for all of the creativity and care you took for our big day!

• Dee Ell

Danielle · Married on 04/27/2016

Our photographer Claudia and videographer Julio were fabulous! It poured on our wedding day and couldn't have our wedding on the beach but our ceremony pics at the Secrets gazevo were amazing and they managed to get some shots on the beach between rain events! I figured I would have to pick photos out that I liked because I typically don't like a lot of pics of me (lol) but there wasn't a single pic out of the 170 Claudia took that I didn't like! And Julio did a wonderful job on the video! They are both Highly recommended!

Marian · Married on 04/23/2016

I had Amalia as my photographer. She was great!! She took amazing pictures of my day!! I loved all the pictures, she capture the most emotional and special moments!!

We had such a great time having our wedding photos taken and the results were fantastic. We have so many great photos to remember our special day!

megan · Married on 03/12/2016

I didn't have high expectations for the photography in another country... But OMG I LOVED EVERY SINGLE PICTURE! They got so many pictures that I never would've thought to do - I highly recommend them, and doing a grooms photo shoot. I seriously couldn't pick just 10 of the groom getting ready. The team of two rocked! I was so happy with the service!!!

Karly · Married on 01/30/2016

She was amazing!!! Well worth every penny! Super nice and friendly, and also awesome at her job! Cannot express how happy I was with overall experience :D

Deanna · Married on 09/12/2015

I was extremely nervous with doing a destination wedding because I was not sure how things were going to go especially with the photos/video. The photos/video of your wedding are the most important part because that is where all of your memories are captured and will be with you for the rest of your life. Nicola and his team were absolutely amazing! They captured everything about our big day and was able to receive our photos before we left. Also, I would highly recommend doing the Trash the Dress. It was so much fun and different! I just wanted to say Thank you again for making our day so special!