Tropea Tans

Eastchester, NY View map Visit website

My name is Chiara Caputo, I look forward to working with you on your wedding journey! My team and I specialize in bridal spray tans, as well as teeth whitening. Each of our spray tans are custom to you, your skin tone, and desired shade. Our solutions are 100% organic, made for sensitive skin, and chemical free. You will be airbrushed by a certified and trained spray tan artist! Your first appointment will always include a skin analysis and consultation to ensure the best shade for you.

We are located in the heart of the town of Eastchester, NY. We are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the best treatment. Don't worry if you are totally new to spray tanning, we will walk you through the entire process!

At Tropea Tans, we have many bridal packages available for you to browse through. Our most popular platinum package includes a trial, bridal event (bridal shower, bachelorette, etc.) spray tan, and wedding tan with a complimentary skin firming and/or anti-aging treatment. Our bridal packages include discounted spray tans and teeth whitening for your partner, wedding party, and guests! My team and I will help you choose the best package for you.

• Woman-owned

157 Fisher Ave #2 Eastchester, NY, 10709
9142220025

Tuesday 12:00-8:00PM Wednesday 11:00AM-7:30PM Thursday 11:00AM-7:30PM Friday 11:00AM-8:00PM Saturday 10:00AM-3:00PM
Location of (Tropea Tans)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding