Palm Bay, FL 32905 Map · Phone number

About Trisha Harris Photography

My name is Trisha and I am the main photographer. I partner with my sister Dawn out of Sanford to ensure every detail of your wedding day is captured. Photography is something that grew out of passion- passion to freeze a memory or a moment and make it last forever. I love capturing special moments for my clients so that they have quality, beautiful images to cherish for a lifetime. Capturing Life's Moments is our motto because life is worth capturing...and who's better life to capture than yours as it happens!

lk25732
lk25732
lk24257

2 Reviews for Trisha Harris Photography

Pamela · Married on 01/17/2015

I was so fortunate to have Trisha as my photographer for my wedding day. Not only was she very professional, but she managed to capture the special moments that are what truly make this day so very special! I especially was blown away with her ability to photograph the little details that as a bride you work so hard to get just right. She was very flexible in all areas, yet was able to keep the day on schedule and still get the pictures we wanted.
    Trisha has photographed other events for me as well, and has never disappointed! I would highly recommend her for any event you might have!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Trisha was the best photographer ever! She took the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. She was also the most reasonably priced photographer. I can't say enough about her work and everything. She is the best!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Trisha Harris Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• Palm Bay, 32905 See on map