Gig Harbor, WA 98332 Map · Phone number

About Trish Andrus Photography

I am Trish, the owner of Trish Andrus Photography. I have been capturing memories since 2001. Every event I capture, allows me to tell a story; your story. The story of your love, the story of your joy, the story of your life. I love to capture the emotion of the day into the portraits you recieve allowing you to remember that excitement when you look back on your prints, albums or DVD's.

My education in photography began in 1996 and I continue this education to provide my clients with fresh creative ideas for their events. I strive to make sure my clients are beyond satisfied with the quality of work I provide, by going above and beyond what is expected; even if it means to take a 2 mile hike to get the perfect sunset portrait. These are your memories and I do what I can to make sure that these memories are able to be shared with future generations.

IMG8644e
1358817744204IMG8687ebw
IMG8466lc

2 Reviews for Trish Andrus Photography

Gilbert · Married on 06/04/2011

Trish photographed our wedding and did an amazing job. Her quality of service was great as she stayed in contact with us prior to and after the wedding and was always in sight during the wedding. She caught every happy moment for us. She was extremely flexible with us as we both lived in Arizona at the time and the wedding was in California. We never had any problems with her, she had a good attitude, and gave us the opportunity to voice our opinion about editing (not that we needed to). The book that came with our package came out great and visitors love looking at it. All in our Trish's service was great and I'd highly recommend her. Aside from our wedding she also photographed our son on numerous occasions and the pictures were great. If we didn't like her work we wouldn't have continued to book her.

Sent on 01/21/2013

Brittany · Married on 05/22/2008

I am so pleased still to this day at the beautiful pictures and happy moments that Trish has captured for me. She photographed us for our engagement at multiple locations (even braving the arena on foot while we were on horseback to get the right shot) and paid close attention toeven the smallest detail of every shot to make it just right. After seeing our engagement photos I was all the more excited for our weddign and to see the wedding photos. They are beautiful! She captured every moment, when I look at them I remembered the way I felt in each moment. Trish was very professional and at the same time she made me feel so comfortable in some of those emotional moments before and after my wedding. I knew she would be capturing many more memories for me, and she has. Three years and two kids later she did a family session for us. Again, followed us on location and took amazing photos of my 2 baby boys. As you can imagine, I planned the best I could around nap time, snack, nursing and everything else that goes along with young children but to no avail, my kids were mostly cranky and grumpy, they didn't want to sit or pose or smile. But she was patient and smiled and captured them, incredibly true! I'm more than pleased or satisfied, I am thrilled at the amazing photos I have from Trish Andrus Photography and excited to see more in the future!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Trish Andrus Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Gig Harbor, 98332 See on map