Trickey Photography

Tallahassee, FL View map Visit website
$1,760 Most Popular Price

$1,760 Most Popular Price

Based out of Tallahassee, Florida, Trickey Photography tailors stylish wedding pictures for happy couples to cherish forevermore. Owner and principal photographer Charlene Trickey has a natural, classic-meets-contemporary photographic style that you and your beloved will surely adore. Willing to travel in the Sunshine State and beyond, this esteemed photographer will work diligently to capture every lighthearted and heartwarming moment of your celebration.

Trickey Photography serves soon-to-be newlyweds across much of Florida, Alabama, and Georgia. Charlene offers a selection of packages designed to suit a variety of requirements. The Elopement Wedding package is ideal for couples planning intimate occasions, featuring two hours of coverage and free digital downloads. If you are interested in a comprehensive set of services, the Luxury Wedding bundle would be perfect. This option boasts up to 9 hours of coverage, a second photographer, an engagement session, and a 20-page photo album. Further aspects of Trickey Photography’s service include:

• A one-event-per-day policy
  • Additional hours
  • Coverage of multiple locations
  • Videography services
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$880

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Toning
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,760

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Erin
    Erin T. Married on 12/04/2021

Best duo ever!

From the moment Charlene and Travis showed up to the venue, we knew we were in great hands. While being professional and serious, they were also so much fun to work with. My husband and I are not great in front of a camera and we felt like the coolest people on the planet because of Trickey. They were so much more than photographers. There was an incident at my wedding that really upset me and they instantly recognized it and stepped in to help me. For that I’ll be forever grateful. I’ll be sure to come back to this review to add pictures once we receive them. If you want to have fun, caring photographers at your wedding, you MUST hire them!
  • Shea
    Shea C. Married on 11/07/2021

You need Trickey Photography

If you’re looking for a photographer look no further than Trickey Photography. We used them for our wedding on 11/7/21 and they did an above and beyond job. We have some, interesting, family dynamics that had to be navigated on wedding day and Charlene and Travis did a wonderful job at directing and telling family members where to go and be. Charlene made taking photos fun, personable, and is the hype woman that every bride should have on their wedding day. She helped me and my husband pose, came up with neat and artistic shots, and really took amazing care of us on our big day. At one point family was bombarding me while I was trying to get a few bites of food and Charlene came over and rescued me. She was and is more than a photographer. She truly cares about you and how you’re doing on your big day. The quality of our photos? TOP TIER. We received so many compliments. When you look at the pictures you truly feel the love and that is something only a professional can capture. Your wedding photos are an investment and Trickey Photography is who you 100% want to go with for your big day. We are so glad we did!
  • Ashleyhay
    Ashley H. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely AMAZING!!

I’m just now getting around to leaving a review but Charlene is absolutely wonderful! I highly recommend her to anyone that is in need for a photographer especially for their big day! She is very professional and the sweetest. Her and her husband travis did a wonderful job of helping make sure my big day stayed afloat. They were absolutely amazing and everyone LOVED them. I have never met such an awesome duo especially with photography until I met them. If you don’t use Trickey photography for your wedding then you will definitely miss out on such an amazing experience. 10/10 would highly recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Charlene Trickey-Durham
Charlene Trickey-Durham
Lead Photographer

Hello, my name is Charlene Trickey!

My style is very clean cut and natural. Since most of my work started in a dark room, where very limited editing was possible, I try to keep to the same idea of keeping it real and true.

Trickey Photography is a wedding, family and portrait photography company that services the North Florida, Central Florida, South Georgia and South Alabama area.

Local Charity Involvement:

Pace
Operation Prom
Florida State University

Gin Creek Gin Creek Winery Weddings

We are so excited to partner with Trickey Photography. Her packages and value of photography are wonderful. She will exceed your expectations!

Michelle Does Weddings Michelle Does Weddings Wedding Planners

I am blown away by the talent and grace embodied by Charlene of Trickey Photography. She is a joy to work with, and truly takes care of her clients and their needs and wants for their event. I look forward to working with her again!

A Beautiful Wedding in Florida A Beautiful Wedding in Florida Wedding Officiants

Charlene with Trickey Photography is great! I enjoy working wedding with her because she does a good job and is nice to work with!!

Tallahassee Tallahassee, FL, 32303
Location of (Trickey Photography)

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding