Address, Boston, MA 02215 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Travel With Life

Our company specializes in unique, personal itineraries for your dream trip! Nothing I make is "cookie cutter" or pre-planned, so everything is tailor-made to your exact needs! Through my personal experiences traveling and planning for exotic locations all over the world, I can bring a lot of knowledge and expertise to your dream honeymoon!

My company is affiliated with Travel Quest, which is an affiliate agency of Travel Leaders. I am also working on my Luxury Travel Specialist Certification, which will be competed by the end of this year!

Follow Travel With Life on

Travel With Life 5
Travel With Life 6

Kerri Besinger · Married on 09/03/2019

Switzerland and Italy

My husband and I were invited to a wedding in Italy. Neither of us had ever been to Europe so we didn’t even know where to begin with booking or what to expect. Megan was extremely helpful. She listened to exactly what we wanted while also keeping our budget in mind. She took care of all our flights, other transportation, hotels and tours. We also switched up our itinerary a couple times on her and she happily adjusted things and got it back to us immediately.
    I would highly recommend Megan to anyone looking to get the most out of their vacation.

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Travel With Life 7
    Travel With Life 8
    Travel With Life 9
    Travel With Life 10
    Travel With Life 11

Travel With Life's reply:

Thank you, Kerri!!! I'm so glad you and your husband had such an amazing time on your first trip to Europe!!

Sheila Dotson · Married on 06/10/2019

Awesome Family European Vacation

Megan did an outstanding job helping us plan our vacation to Paris and Rome this past June. Hotel accommodations were perfect for our family of seven adults. Tours were wonderful!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Travel With Life's reply:

Thank you, Sheila!! So happy all of you had an amazing time on your family vacation! Can't wait for your next trip! :-)

Travel With Life Pricing

Travel With Life Price Rates

Travel With Life FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Family Trips, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Asia, Caribbean, East Europe, Mexico, Pacific Islands, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance