Travel Leaders

California, MD View map Visit website

Based in California, Maryland, Travel Leaders helps couples plan their destination weddings and overseas honeymoons. These dream makers are passionate about ensuring that your destination wedding is stress-free and fun. They know this is the day you've dreamed of for years and want it to be perfect. The professionals will work hard to give you the romantic celebration abroad that you deserve.

The team at Travel Leaders will do all the research to find you and your partner discounts, perks, and value for your money. They have more than 80 years of combined experience and bring a wealth of knowledge on dreamy destinations. They can help you coordinate and execute a wedding in such diverse places as the Caribbean, Western Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia. They invite you to get in touch and begin to plan your exciting and exotic event.

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Africa
Pacific Islands
Scandinavia
South America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Margaret Married on 03/12/2022

Great experience

Lori was great! She listened to my concerns and walked me through everything. Ready to go again and will definitely call her.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Lori Wentworth
Lori Wentworth
Manager

Taking a Honeymoon or romantic vacation might be the biggest event of the year. You plan your life around that week. Who will watch the dog? Did I stop the mail? Can I get work done so that when I return I'm not swamped? Did I pack my bathing suit? How about underwear? Did I turn the oven off?

You have lots of things to think about--don't worry about the planning part. We've got you covered!

We listen to your travel style, your preferences, your needs, your wants. Then, we research so we can make the right match for you. Then, we compare options. After all, you've got many different ways and price points from which to choose in all destinations! Finally, we present the trip that fits you--based on what you've told us.

We have YOU in our mind when we plan travel. Thank you for entrusting us with your vacation. In fact, we've built our business by earning your trust. So, you come first with us.

Lori has been a travel consultant for over 32years and has traveled to over 80 countries. Travel is her passion as is finding the right destination and resort for your special trip.

23415 Three Notch Rd Suite 2008-133 California, MD, 20619
Location of (Travel Leaders)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding