POB 183, Epping, NH 03042 Map · Phone number

About Travel by Darcy

You're getting married! By now you've discovered just how important it is to work with a professional on all aspects of your wedding. Choosing the right honeymoon specialist is just as important!

Your honeymoon is your first trip together as a married couple. Regardless of where you go or how much you spend it should be a memorable, hassle free vacation. As a certified honeymoon specialist, let me save you time and money by putting my 20 years of experience to work for you.

I will take care of all the details so you can focus on saying "I do". Contact me today for your complimentary consultation by filling out the form to the right or by sending me an email.

My specialties include: All-Inclusive Resorts, Boutique Hotels, Villa Rentals, Cruises, Custom Trip planning to Europe and beyond!

Follow Travel by Darcy on

Travel by Darcy 6
Travel by Darcy 7
  • Alehson

Alehson Treadwell · Married on 06/22/2019

Darcy was great to work with and got us our dream honeymoon!

We had never considered using a travel agent to book our honeymoon but we are so glad we did! Darcy put up with us asking a million questions and kept giving us information on each please we requested! When we started to get overwhelmed with making a decision she talked to us over the phone to help talk things through! We price compared what we could get with Darcy or get on our own and her prices were always less! We had a fantastic honeymoon and we are so happy we used Darcy! We will use her again!

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Travel by Darcy 8

Teahgan · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I cannot express how thankful we are for Darcy; for her kindness, attentiveness, and planning. She went above and beyond for our honeymoon. We realized nearly a few days into our stay that although Sandals La Halcyon was gorgeous, it was not the atmosphere we were looking for. I sent Darcy an email asking if it would be possible to move to a different hotel, Sandals The Grande and within that same hour Darcy had emailed me back saying our accommodations were all taken care of and we were all set to check-in to The Grande next day with no charge. Mind you, when Darcy had intially consulted my husband and I we expressed that we wanted a romantic, secluded, and intimate honeymoon - with that she suggested our initial hotel. I can’t express enough that she picked the perfect hotel for those requests. Us switching hotels was specifically our doing, and Darcy made the transition flawless and stress free. We will continue to use for her all our booking needs as she does everything with thought and always meets the requests of her clients.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Travel by Darcy 9
    Travel by Darcy 10
    Travel by Darcy 11
    Travel by Darcy 12

Kelli · Married on 07/27/2018

We booked our honeymoon through Darcy, and it was absolutely perfect! We weren't quite sure what we wanted at first, and Darcy worked with us to figure out what would be best. Our final decision, Calabash Cove in St. Lucia, was better than we ever could have imagined. It was a perfect fit for us, especially for a honeymoon, and I doubt we would've ended up there without Darcy's help! Darcy also helped us understand everything we needed/safety for traveling overseas, and she always answered my questions in a timely manner. Thank you so much for helping us with the perfect honeymoon!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Award

Travel by Darcy FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance