About Travel Bee Vacations

Let us do the work, so you don't have to

Congratulations! You are engaged! This is one of the most exciting times of your life this far and you will be going through a lot of planning in the next 4 months to 2 years!

Let us help as you plan your wedding, we will put together your honeymoon.Just like we are planning it for ourselves!

That dream honeymoon, a once in a lifetime event, you want it to be in a special destination with your best friend.

Nothing to worry about , all the details taken care of.

Thank you for stopping by our storefront! We look forward to hearing from you , we can start your travel planning for a Fantastic Honeymoon !

Our service is FREE the supplier pays us. WE work on commission!

Destination Wedding , Free Honeymoon when having a Destination Wedding in some cases!

Categories: Travel Agent

Regions serviced: Concord

Follow Travel Bee Vacations on

2 Reviews for Travel Bee Vacations

I used TravelBeeVacation for not only my honeymoon but for the hotel and transportation arrangements for the day of the wedding.
The accommodations were outstanding! And the service made this busy time in our lives much more enjoyable.
The agency had a lot of helpful suggestions and knowledge.

I would highly recommend TravelBeeVacations when planning your honeymoon getaway, wedding weekend, or any future trips!

Profile Picture Fred, 8/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

The agency had a lot of helpful suggestions and knowledge.

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/28/14, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

All That Glitters
1:42 minutes

PO Box 905, Salem, NH 03079   See On Map
844-303-3408 (phone) 781-279-4884 (fax)
available 24 hrs by appointment M-F 9-5 S 9-12