Baldwin Travel, LLC

Londonderry, NH 03053 Map · Phone number

About Baldwin Travel, LLC

At Baldwin Travel, LLC, our goal is to make your dreams come true one vacation at a time. We are a full service travel agency with several locations and over eighteen years of experience specializing in world wide custom vacation planning.

Whether you want a destination wedding in St. Lucia, or a romantic honeymoon in Italy, our travel experts can tailor any vacation to your interests anywhere in the world.

Each vacation is carefully researched and planned. We work closely with you to determine what type of vacation experience you want. Then, we will find the right itinerary, accommodations, tours, and transportation based on your interests and budget. We want to exceed your expectations.

Follow Baldwin Travel, LLC on

Along the Danube
Along the Danube

2 Reviews for Baldwin Travel, LLC

A. · Married on 04/27/2012

Baldwin Travel did a fabulous job accommodating the diverse needs of the guests at my wedding. There were 100 people and Cindy flawlessly organized flights and hotels for most people taking into account time schedules, budget requirements, and special needs and requests. She was a pleasure to work with.

Sara · Married on 01/28/2012

My fiancé and I have used Cindy multiple times over the years. Each and every time we have booked with TravelWise we have been blown away with our accommodations, destination, and suggestions on restaurants/excursions. This is important to note as we most definitely would have missed out on a lot had we not had Cindy's expertise to fall back on. She is so knowledgeable and has been to pretty much any destination you can think of, which helps with determining the best restaurants, resorts, or in my case, the best Hawaiian island to get married on! Cindy has made the stress of planning a wedding a cinch, I could not have done a better job booking alone-I would certainly be lost! We just booked a cruise and can not wait until August to set sail!

Baldwin Travel, LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Hawaii, Mexico