18 Reviews for Travel by Darcy

Luxury Trips (1)
Romantic Trips (1)
Mexico (1)
15 Travel by Darcy Reviews

We booked our honeymoon through Darcy, and it was absolutely perfect! We weren't quite sure what we wanted at first, and Darcy worked with us to figure out what would be best. Our final decision, Calabash Cove in St. Lucia, was better than we ever could have imagined. It was a perfect fit for us, especially for a honeymoon, and I doubt we would've ended up there without Darcy's help! Darcy also helped us understand everything we needed/safety for traveling overseas, and she always answered my questions in a timely manner. Thank you so much for helping us with the perfect honeymoon!

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Travel Insurance, Caribbean

Darcy assisted us with our travel plans and our back to Bermuda vacation was just as pleasing as our honeymoon there, many years ago. Darcy, thank you for listening to what we wanted and giving us those helpful hints for travel. We will work with you again for future plans! You are amazing!
Dick and Ann

Profile Picture A, 7/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I just got home from my Honeymoon in Saint Lucia and the most amazing trip of my life! Darcy made planning this so easy and really covered everything we were looking for. She sent us all the info we needed and lots of great tips we wouldn't have even thought to ask about. (bring a black or blue pen!) She even booked all of our tours for us so we did't have to plan anything while we were there. She was always very quick with email responses to the hundreds of questions I had since this was my first time out of the country. And when there was some confusion with the description on one of the tours, she got on the phone with the company and straightened everything out for us. And the price we paid was unbelievably reasonable for round trip flights, shuttle transfers, an all inclusive, adults only Resort with Butler Service! I highly recommend Darcy for all your travel plans! Thank you Darcy for making our Honeymoon unforgettable!

Photo for Travel by Darcy Review - Mud Bath at the Volcano in Saint Lucia
Photo for Travel by Darcy Review - The famous Piton Mountains
Photo for Travel by Darcy Review - Honeymoon pictue on our exclusive adults only beach
Photo for Travel by Darcy Review - First selfie on our balcony after we arrived. Is this real?
Profile Picture Katie, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Travel
Services Used: Caribbean, Travel Insurance, Group Travel, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips

Amazing to work with! We used her to book our trip to Vegas and decided we had such an amazing experience that we used her 6 months later for our honeymoon to Jamaica!

Profile Picture James, 8/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

I met Darcy at a wedding expo in Manchester, NH and I am so thankful I did! With all the wedding planning the last thing on my mind was figuring out where in the world we would go on our Honeymoon. She was so easy to work with, I gave my budget and ideas of where we may want to go and she took it from there. We went to the Dominican Republic and stayed at Excellence Resort El Carmen and we had the BEST time! She helped us find the perfect place where we had restaurants, shows, it was all inclusive, adults only and best of all a swim up pool to our room! We had the relaxing week needed after all the craziness. I can't wait to work with her again to plan another trip!! ♥ THANK YOU DARCY!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
4.3

Thank you so much for all your help, we had such a wonderful time!!

Profile Picture User7277662, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Darcy was fantastic at setting up our trip and giving us helpful hints to streamline the process. She managed to get us an upgraded room for our honeymoon at no extra charge.

Profile Picture Shawn, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Darcy is the best.......she knows what is available and will make every effort to help you put together the trip of your dreams. She has booked several trips for us both in the states and abroad and everything has been perfect.....no exception. We will definitely use her again and highly recommend her for your travel needs.

Profile Picture Kathie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Darcy Allen is my and my friend's go to travel agent. we always know we will get the best deal and will be taken care of if anything goes wrong.

Profile Picture User5263155, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Darcy was professional and very attentive to our needs. We weren't booking a large extravagant trip but she gave us the time and effort as though we were.

Profile Picture User5241629, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Darcy was wonderful as she assisted us with planning our family vacation. Knowledgable, and professional, she considered our desires with the best of intention, and ultimately met our expectation. We are very pleased with her service. :-)

Profile Picture Christine, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Darcy was great. I would use her again

Profile Picture User5272629, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Darcy was wonderful in answering all of our questions as it was our first time traveling overseas. She was very clear about what we needed and gave us some tips and hints that were very helpful! We can't wait to book our next trip with her -- it was all effortless on our part as she planned everything we were doing in Athens and gave us all the vouchers we needed to present once we were there, it was so easy!!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 6/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Travel

We used Travel by Darcy to book our honeymoon to Punta Cana. Darcy was a pleasure to work with!

She is extremely quick to respond to any email which is great when we had a few questions while traveling.

It was also nice that she sends you all the travel documents that you will need ( as well as some insider tips!) a few weeks before the trip. It was extremely nice not to have worry about this before the wedding!

There is a lot value in having Darcy as your travel agent, she saves you a lot of time as she does the research for the best deals for you! We will be using her again in the future.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/19/14, 13 Reviews
Category: Travel

Just returned from a fabulous stay at the Riu Palace in Cancun. What a great time! Darcy had everything arranged and the trip included all transfers, which made it much more convenient. Thank you Darcy for helping to make our "girls away" trip a memorable one!
Donna D.