Travel by Darcy Reviews

19 | Epping, NH

19 Reviews for Travel by Darcy

19 Travel by Darcy Reviews

Teahgan · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I cannot express how thankful we are for Darcy; for her kindness, attentiveness, and planning. She went above and beyond for our honeymoon. We realized nearly a few days into our stay that although Sandals La Halcyon was gorgeous, it was not the atmosphere we were looking for. I sent Darcy an email asking if it would be possible to move to a different hotel, Sandals The Grande and within that same hour Darcy had emailed me back saying our accommodations were all taken care of and we were all set to check-in to The Grande next day with no charge. Mind you, when Darcy had intially consulted my husband and I we expressed that we wanted a romantic, secluded, and intimate honeymoon - with that she suggested our initial hotel. I can’t express enough that she picked the perfect hotel for those requests. Us switching hotels was specifically our doing, and Darcy made the transition flawless and stress free. We will continue to use for her all our booking needs as she does everything with thought and always meets the requests of her clients.

Travel by Darcy 1
    Travel by Darcy 2
    Travel by Darcy 3
    Travel by Darcy 4

Kelli · Married on 07/27/2018

We booked our honeymoon through Darcy, and it was absolutely perfect! We weren't quite sure what we wanted at first, and Darcy worked with us to figure out what would be best. Our final decision, Calabash Cove in St. Lucia, was better than we ever could have imagined. It was a perfect fit for us, especially for a honeymoon, and I doubt we would've ended up there without Darcy's help! Darcy also helped us understand everything we needed/safety for traveling overseas, and she always answered my questions in a timely manner. Thank you so much for helping us with the perfect honeymoon!

A · Married on 07/09/2018

Darcy assisted us with our travel plans and our back to Bermuda vacation was just as pleasing as our honeymoon there, many years ago. Darcy, thank you for listening to what we wanted and giving us those helpful hints for travel. We will work with you again for future plans! You are amazing!
    Dick and Ann

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

I just got home from my Honeymoon in Saint Lucia and the most amazing trip of my life! Darcy made planning this so easy and really covered everything we were looking for. She sent us all the info we needed and lots of great tips we wouldn't have even thought to ask about. (bring a black or blue pen!) She even booked all of our tours for us so we did't have to plan anything while we were there. She was always very quick with email responses to the hundreds of questions I had since this was my first time out of the country. And when there was some confusion with the description on one of the tours, she got on the phone with the company and straightened everything out for us. And the price we paid was unbelievably reasonable for round trip flights, shuttle transfers, an all inclusive, adults only Resort with Butler Service! I highly recommend Darcy for all your travel plans! Thank you Darcy for making our Honeymoon unforgettable!

Travel by Darcy 5
    Travel by Darcy 6
    Travel by Darcy 7
    Travel by Darcy 8

James · Married on 08/27/2017

Amazing to work with! We used her to book our trip to Vegas and decided we had such an amazing experience that we used her 6 months later for our honeymoon to Jamaica!

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

I met Darcy at a wedding expo in Manchester, NH and I am so thankful I did! With all the wedding planning the last thing on my mind was figuring out where in the world we would go on our Honeymoon. She was so easy to work with, I gave my budget and ideas of where we may want to go and she took it from there. We went to the Dominican Republic and stayed at Excellence Resort El Carmen and we had the BEST time! She helped us find the perfect place where we had restaurants, shows, it was all inclusive, adults only and best of all a swim up pool to our room! We had the relaxing week needed after all the craziness. I can't wait to work with her again to plan another trip!! ♥ THANK YOU DARCY!

Shawn · Married on 07/08/2017

Darcy was fantastic at setting up our trip and giving us helpful hints to streamline the process. She managed to get us an upgraded room for our honeymoon at no extra charge.

Kathie · Married on 08/20/2016

Darcy is the best.......she knows what is available and will make every effort to help you put together the trip of your dreams. She has booked several trips for us both in the states and abroad and everything has been perfect.....no exception. We will definitely use her again and highly recommend her for your travel needs.

Darcy Allen is my and my friend's go to travel agent. we always know we will get the best deal and will be taken care of if anything goes wrong.

Darcy was professional and very attentive to our needs. We weren't booking a large extravagant trip but she gave us the time and effort as though we were.

Darcy was great. I would use her again

Darcy was wonderful in answering all of our questions as it was our first time traveling overseas. She was very clear about what we needed and gave us some tips and hints that were very helpful! We can't wait to book our next trip with her -- it was all effortless on our part as she planned everything we were doing in Athens and gave us all the vouchers we needed to present once we were there, it was so easy!!

Alyssa · Married on 07/19/2014

We used Travel by Darcy to book our honeymoon to Punta Cana. Darcy was a pleasure to work with!

She is extremely quick to respond to any email which is great when we had a few questions while traveling.

It was also nice that she sends you all the travel documents that you will need ( as well as some insider tips!) a few weeks before the trip. It was extremely nice not to have worry about this before the wedding!

There is a lot value in having Darcy as your travel agent, she saves you a lot of time as she does the research for the best deals for you! We will be using her again in the future.

Donna · Married on 09/28/2013

Just returned from a fabulous stay at the Riu Palace in Cancun. What a great time! Darcy had everything arranged and the trip included all transfers, which made it much more convenient. Thank you Darcy for helping to make our "girls away" trip a memorable one!
    Donna D.

Tanisha · event on: 08/05/2015

I will be going with Darcy for every trip I take from here on. She is AWESOME

Angela · event on: 10/10/2015

I have booked international travel on more than one occasion through Travel By Darcy and have never been disappointed with the service, accommodations or excursions.

• User5447780 · event on: 09/08/2015

We used Darcy for our babymoon in Turks & Caicos. She was prompt and great all around!

Christine · Married on 08/08/2015

Darcy was wonderful as she assisted us with planning our family vacation. Knowledgable, and professional, she considered our desires with the best of intention, and ultimately met our expectation. We are very pleased with her service. :-)

• User7277662 · 1+ year ago

4.2

Thank you so much for all your help, we had such a wonderful time!!