Warren, OH 44483 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About TracyLynn Photography

TracyLynn Photography is a husband and wife photography team serving Youngstown and Warren Ohio. We love that we get to do what we love together, while capturing and creating memories for our couples. We like to have fun and get to know our couples so that they feel comfortable to be themselves around us and in front of our lens. We aim to capture authentic moments (no prom poses here!) and create beautiful imagery for you to have forever.

Follow TracyLynn Photography on

17 Reviews for TracyLynn Photography

TracyLynn Photography 1
TracyLynn Photography 2

Nicole Ragan · Married on 10/12/2019

The best decision we made!

I don’t even know where to start! Choosing Tracy and Logan as our photographers was possibly the best decision we made during our wedding planning! They are so professional but also so funny and easy to talk to. Before we even took our engagement pictures, i was so nervous because I’m probably the most non-photogenic person ever but our engagement pics were amazing. And our wedding pictures! I can’t even begin to describe how blown away i was. I started crying halfway through looking at them. Tracy also gave me numerous recommendations for different venues and always answered my questions promptly. Tracy and Logan made us so comfortable and made our wedding day the best day ever. Book TracyLynn Photography, you will not regret it! I will recommend them to everybody who i know that gets married!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Ann · Married on 08/31/2019

AMAZING work! Kind people!

My husband and I are so happy with our decision with Tracy and Logan as our wedding photographers! After having a poor experience with another photographer for our 1st engagement session, I was nervous to find another. But we HIT THE LOTTERY with TracyLynn Photography! After our initial meeting, I knew we were in good hands. Tracy is so wonderful, professional, and kind. She answered all our questions and even offered us recommendations for other vendors. We had a great experience in our engagement session. Tracy made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun! Our wedding day couldn't have gone more perfectly! I commend them for dealing with a crazy group of groomsmen haha and a large overall wedding party. We received our wedding portraits only 2 weeks after our wedding. We have sooo many beautiful photos. They perfectly captured our whole day! I have and will continue to recommend Tracy and Logan! You will not be disappointed!

TracyLynn Photography 3
    Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely perfect in every way!

Tracy and Logan are two of the most talented and genuine people you will every meet! When looking for photographers our goal was to find someone who takes natural photos who can make us feel comfortable too! They hit it out of the park!! The moment we met them we knew that not only did we want them to capture our special day, but we knew we wanted to be their friends! They made us feel like we have known them our whole lives and we couldn't have asked for anything more! Being that they are a husband and wife duo, Tracy was able to stay with the girls in the morning and Logan with the guys. She made me feel like I was a rockstar and I felt so loved. My husband is very reserved and shy so I was a little nervous how he would feel. Logan made him feel so comfortable and like they have been friends for years! They made our day go so smoothly and so enjoyable!!
    Not only did they travel to our venue, but they were able to make the hottest day of the summer the BEST DAY EVER! (It was an outdoor wedding) They engaged with our guests and our guests couldn't stop telling us how wonderful they were! (We agreed with them :) ) They were so wonderful to work with and we are so BLESSED that we got to have them not only capture our big day, but be such an important part in our lives. If you are looking for AMAZING work and genuine people these are your people! We HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Award

TracyLynn Photography Pricing

TracyLynn Photography Price Rates

TracyLynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3950
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Albums
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums