Warren, OH 44483 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,950
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About TracyLynn Photography

TracyLynn Photography is a husband and wife photography team serving Youngstown and Warren Ohio. We love that we get to do what we love together, while capturing and creating memories for our couples. We like to have fun and get to know our couples so that they feel comfortable to be themselves around us and in front of our lens. We aim to capture authentic moments (no prom poses here!) and create beautiful imagery for you to have forever.

Follow TracyLynn Photography on

14 Reviews for TracyLynn Photography

1 User photo

TracyLynn Photography 1

kayleena · Married on 05/27/2018

I don’t even know where to begin with Tracy & Logan. They are so incredible, they are two of the kindest most personable people we’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting! Meeting with them for the first time, was like getting together with two old friends. Our engagement session was so effortless, they made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Throughout our entire planning experience Tracy helped us, whether it was photography related or not. Any question I had about planning a wedding, I felt comfortable enough to go to Tracy and she answered every question honestly and without hesitation. We knew we were excited to spend our wedding day with the two of them for so many reasons, because of the people that they are and because we know they do amazing work. We got our photos back SO quickly! It was crazy! And we could not be happier with the way they turned out! They are so beautiful and they are photos that we will never get sick of looking at. We honestly can’t pick favorites, our collection is flawless. We are still receiving compliments, not only on how beautiful all of our photos turned out but on how amazing Tracy & Logan are and were the day of the wedding. They were so chill throughout the entire day, which made our day go way smoother than we ever imagined. If you want beautiful photos and a great experience, do no hesitate to reach out to Tracylynn Photography, they are the complete package!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    TracyLynn Photography 2

Martina · Married on 07/29/2017

This photography duo is absolutely AMAZING! When I thought about picking a photographer I was mainly concerned about style and product. I didn't realize until after the fact of having Tracy and Logan how important personality was in this process. Meeting with them the first time felt like we knew them forever! It truly showed that they cared and wanted to give us everything that we wanted and expected from our wedding photos! The best part about a husband and wife combo is that Tracy was able to come with the girls the day of the wedding while Logan was with the guys. Being women we couldn't wait to start taking photos. I am no where near a model or know how to pose but Tracy had a way to help you without feeling uncomfortable or awkward! It was awesome she helped me look like I knew exactly what I was doing (when I had no idea). Men are a little different, they usually don't like photos. Logan had a way of making the groomsmen enjoy themselves yet somehow capturing such awesome moments (they actually had a TON of fun) It was a perfect match! The day of our wedding was so crazy! I felt as if Tracy and Logan were always there to capture the pictures we wanted but someone captured pictures of everywhere else too! I STILL don't know how they did because I swear I was pulling them left and right all night! Not once did they show a sign of stress, annoyance, or "over it" vibe. They were one of our best decision in wedding planning! Our pictures came out better then we could have imagined and I would recommend them to the moon and back! Not only did we get awesome wedding photos we gained awesome friends.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Kristi · Married on 07/15/2017

Tracy and Logan are truly gifted photographers. The detailed shots they captured from our wedding day are more than we ever could have hoped for! From the pre-ceremony shots to the reception, every picture was taken with a purpose. My family and I are so thrilled to have these photos to cherish for years to come. I made a detailed list of formal pictures I wanted of our church ceremony and they were happy to meet our request! Logan was so sweet with our dog during groomsmen pictures with my husband. Tracy was so complimentary to me the entire day, she is such a genuine person. We received our photos sooner than we expected and were so happy with the results! The compliments we have already received have been astounding! Anyone would be lucky to work with Tracy and Logan, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Award

TracyLynn Photography Pricing

TracyLynn Photography Price Rates

TracyLynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Warren, 44483 See on map