TracyLynn Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for TracyLynn Photography

1 User photo

TracyLynn Photography 1

kayleena · Married on 05/27/2018

I don’t even know where to begin with Tracy & Logan. They are so incredible, they are two of the kindest most personable people we’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting! Meeting with them for the first time, was like getting together with two old friends. Our engagement session was so effortless, they made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Throughout our entire planning experience Tracy helped us, whether it was photography related or not. Any question I had about planning a wedding, I felt comfortable enough to go to Tracy and she answered every question honestly and without hesitation. We knew we were excited to spend our wedding day with the two of them for so many reasons, because of the people that they are and because we know they do amazing work. We got our photos back SO quickly! It was crazy! And we could not be happier with the way they turned out! They are so beautiful and they are photos that we will never get sick of looking at. We honestly can’t pick favorites, our collection is flawless. We are still receiving compliments, not only on how beautiful all of our photos turned out but on how amazing Tracy & Logan are and were the day of the wedding. They were so chill throughout the entire day, which made our day go way smoother than we ever imagined. If you want beautiful photos and a great experience, do no hesitate to reach out to Tracylynn Photography, they are the complete package!

TracyLynn Photography 2

Martina · Married on 07/29/2017

This photography duo is absolutely AMAZING! When I thought about picking a photographer I was mainly concerned about style and product. I didn't realize until after the fact of having Tracy and Logan how important personality was in this process. Meeting with them the first time felt like we knew them forever! It truly showed that they cared and wanted to give us everything that we wanted and expected from our wedding photos! The best part about a husband and wife combo is that Tracy was able to come with the girls the day of the wedding while Logan was with the guys. Being women we couldn't wait to start taking photos. I am no where near a model or know how to pose but Tracy had a way to help you without feeling uncomfortable or awkward! It was awesome she helped me look like I knew exactly what I was doing (when I had no idea). Men are a little different, they usually don't like photos. Logan had a way of making the groomsmen enjoy themselves yet somehow capturing such awesome moments (they actually had a TON of fun) It was a perfect match! The day of our wedding was so crazy! I felt as if Tracy and Logan were always there to capture the pictures we wanted but someone captured pictures of everywhere else too! I STILL don't know how they did because I swear I was pulling them left and right all night! Not once did they show a sign of stress, annoyance, or "over it" vibe. They were one of our best decision in wedding planning! Our pictures came out better then we could have imagined and I would recommend them to the moon and back! Not only did we get awesome wedding photos we gained awesome friends.

Kristi · Married on 07/15/2017

Tracy and Logan are truly gifted photographers. The detailed shots they captured from our wedding day are more than we ever could have hoped for! From the pre-ceremony shots to the reception, every picture was taken with a purpose. My family and I are so thrilled to have these photos to cherish for years to come. I made a detailed list of formal pictures I wanted of our church ceremony and they were happy to meet our request! Logan was so sweet with our dog during groomsmen pictures with my husband. Tracy was so complimentary to me the entire day, she is such a genuine person. We received our photos sooner than we expected and were so happy with the results! The compliments we have already received have been astounding! Anyone would be lucky to work with Tracy and Logan, I highly recommend them!

Kelley · Married on 06/17/2017

I was searching for a long time for a wedding photographer because I wanted to be able to relive the day for years to come. I saw Tracy and Logan's work and fell in love! I skyped with them since we live in Arizona, but got married in Ohio. They were so accommodating with the long distance communication. We got the largest package because photos will last a lifetime, but they have so many options. The photos came back in 3 weeks! I am very picky about myself in photos and photos in general, but every single photo was simply stunning. Everyone is so natural, us the bridal party, parents, and family. My dad cannot stop talking about how every single photo is simply magnificent. The photos are natural and artsy, yet timeless. I cannot stop staring at them, seriously! They captured all of our personalities in each image. Our family and bridal party had such kind words to say about Tracy and Logan and how comfortable they made everyone feel. I would recommend them to everyone I know in town getting married! I couldn't be happier!

Kari · Married on 04/08/2017

From our very first meeting, we knew that we couldn't imagine our wedding day without Tracy and Logan. Our connection to them was instant and their genuine passion for photography was apparent. During our sessions with them, they knew how to make us feel comfortable, relaxed, and as if we were the only two around. Their talent is impeccable. On our wedding day, not only did they help in making our day stress free, but they listened to what we really wanted and took what they knew about us to capture the most beautiful pictures. Our families and friends have had nothing but positive things to say about Tracy and Logan as individuals and professionals. They have and continue to exceed our expectations. Tracy and Logan, thank you for being a part of the most important day in our lives. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to experience your beautiful souls and amazing talents.

Hillary · Married on 03/04/2017

From the moment we had our first consult with Tracy and Logan, we knew right away that we wanted them to capture this special process. We didn't even meet with any other photographer because we were so confident in their work, professionalism, and experience. From our engagement shoot to the big day, we do not even have enough words to describe how amazing they were. We didn't have to worry about one thing, which is how it should be. They were so personable that we all just felt like best friends hanging out which made all of our bridal party even more comfortable which resulted in amazing photos. We would HIGHLY recommend their services. You will not be disappointed.

Briana · Married on 01/28/2017

From the moment Tracy and Logan started their journey into photography I told myself "I want them to take my wedding pictures". My husband and I asked Tracy and Logan if they would take our engagement photos and wedding photos. Tracy and Logan put us both at ease for our engagement photos. It was great to work with them before our wedding so we had a glimpse of what it would be like on the big day. Brian (my husband) and I could not wait to get our wedding pictures back and when we did we were speechless. They were absolutely gorgeous! Tracy and Logan caught every moment. It was like watching our story unfold for the entire day. The pictures were beautiful, timeless, and so natural. We cannot thank them enough for their hard work and being so flexible because we live out of town. I look forward to working with them in the future because they will always be my number one choice.

Kristen · Married on 11/06/2016

Amazing! Professional, yet fun through the entire experience! Definitely recommend for all your picture needs!

Lindsey · Married on 10/22/2016

Tracy & Logan were absolutely wonderful! I would highly recommend them!

Elissa · Married on 07/09/2016

Having TracyLynn Photography capture our big day was a dream come true! Our pictures were so important to us since it's the one memory that won't fade from that most important day, so we wanted the best quality we could get, and knew Tracy and Logan would give us just that! They did both our engagement and wedding pictures and we couldn't be more pleased! We have gotten endless compliments on the final product! We were so impressed with how organized they were and super efficient! We HIGHLY recommend this awesome duo that makes up TracyLynn Photography!

Maria · Married on 07/02/2016

Goodness gracious, where do we begin? A year later and we still are obsessed with our engagement and wedding photos. From the initial meeting, we were beyond impressed with Tracy & Logan. They were super friendly, knowledgeable, professional, and it was evident that they are passionate about what they do. Our bridal party, parents, and families were beyond impressed with Tracy & Logan. The best part of working with the two of them was they made the entire experience fun and it was so lighthearted. Their work is timeless, classy with a fun vibe! They took our requests and delivered. We truly treasure our wedding album and prints now and for years to come. TracyLynn Photography comes highly recommended from my husband and I!

Laurissa · Married on 06/24/2016

I am so glad we picked TracyLynn Photography! I could not have asked for better people to capture my wedding!

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

An absolute awesome experience! Tracy and Logan made us feel comfortable from the very start of our engagement session. The investment is totally worth it, especially since you'll have these photos forever. Our family and friends had a great amount of interaction with Tracy and Logan. My maid of honor commented, "They interacted so well with us, they were a lot of fun!" We're continuously receiving compliments of our pictures day in and day out. Anyone who has the pleasure of working with Tracy and Logan WILL NOT be disappointed. We are beyond happy with not only the photos, but with the entire experience!

Alina · Married on 06/03/2017

Tracy and Logan are a wonderful photography team. They have several packages to choose from, but I would recommend one that has the engagement session included so you can see their work (with you in it haha) so you get a better idea of what to expect. They're eye for detail and photography skills are amazing- but brides can be particular. I thought I would be a 'go with the flow' bride but I realized that I hated how I looked in the photos. That was no fault of theirs, but it was something I had to mention so they could pose me in ways that didn't show my double chin (yikes) or other chubby related issues haha. They were so accommodating, seriously they should get an award for customer service! They also have wonderful personalities and the day of our wedding had our bridal party relaxed and laughing. It really made our photos come alive and capture how happy we are. They also had a very creative eye and captured so many gorgeous shots of our special day! They really captured all of the little details so we could keep them forever. All of our images were so rich in color, not blurry, and caught the tone of every moment of our big day. I really could rave about them for days haha. But I would suggest meeting with Tracy and Logan yourselves, choosing them as your photographers, and having one less thing to stress about on your big day because you won't be disappointed with these two!