225 Stonefield Ln, Salisbury, NC 28146 Map · Phone number

About Traci Arney Photography

Passion gets me.
Bravery gets me.
Storytelling gets me.

I am Traci Arney, owner and primary photographer at Traci Arney Photography. There are few things I love more in life than my kids and my family, but photography is always jockeying for top position. I've been making photographs since I was 13 years old and my passion has only grown. After graduating high school, I attended both Oxford University and Arizona State University for my BFA. My career began as a fine art documentary photographer and my work was featured in galleries around the world. When I began photographing weddings, I realized that they provided new challenges of creating art through wedding rituals and capturing moments that would tell unique stories of each individual I work with. Every love story is different. Every wedding is different. And every time I catch that perfect moment, I feel pure giddiness!

People describe my work as artistic, cinematic and emotional. And the people who love me tend to describe me as daring, passionate, and loving. They also like to describe me as occasionally inappropriate, stubborn and a perfectionist. I embrace all these attributes as they only make me a stronger and more creative artist. I am fearless with a camera in my hand and shy without it. I am a junkie for a good emotional moment. I am relentless when I am trying to create.

My goal is to take your breath away when you see your images. To make you say "What-the-how-where-was-she-holy-wowzers" as you go through your gallery of images. I want to lead you down an emotional path that connects you with the moments in time and the people you love every time you look at a photo. I want to be your engagement and wedding photographer. But, because I grow so attached to my clients, I want more - I want us to have a lifelong relationship where I am there to tell all the big moments in your life. New homes, new babies, family portraits, senior portraits, Christmas card sessions and even family vacations. I want to be your personal storyteller and historian.

I, as well as my staff, want to provide you with the most amazing experience. During portrait sessions, we will cater to your every need, make you feel comfortable and truly seen in front of the camera. We can even stop for those occasional lubricating cocktails if necessary. For that reason, we won't limit you to just an hour for your portrait sessions. And at the wedding, I will be catering to you, your spouse and your family. My second photographer will cater to your spouse's family and all your friends. Our other clients have praised this set-up because no one ever feels like they are invisible guests. We also have more time to tell your story when we are both working on the various threads separately.

As with all our events, you have unlimited access to me (just text 910-594-4824!) as well as an Online Gallery and Storefront for you to share with family and friends. From this site, anyone can purchase prints and make selections for me to create an album. You can even share images on any social media platform. Each image you receive is fully edited to fine art standards and your gallery will be delivered to you within 4 weeks! All wall prints purchased will come to you hand-signed by me. Prints smaller than 11x14 will be shipped directly to the home of the person who purchases them.

Telling your story and creating beautiful pieces of art that will capture you and take you back to this special day... It is my passion. Knowing I've served you well, made you feel beautiful and special drives me. I can't wait to become your photographer - not just for this event but for all the future happy moments, special occasions, and joyful life transitions.

Follow Traci Arney Photography on

8caddddcc6ffdb9e 0001 20140714 201422
Battleship NC, Fearless Award, Destination Engagement Session, Wilmington, NC
Battleship NC, Fearless Award, Destination Engagement Session, Wilmington, NC
Rainy Silhouette, Fearless Award, Melville Castle, Edinburgh Scotland Destination Wedding
Crystal, Fearless Award, Raleigh, NC
Crystal, Fearless Award, Raleigh, NC
Rings, Fearless Award, Raleigh NC Museum of Art
Rings, Fearless Award, Raleigh NC Museum of Art
Romance Session, Fearless Award, Proximity Hotel, Greensboro, NC
Romance Session, Fearless Award, Proximity Hotel, Greensboro, NC
Engagement Session, Fearless Award, War Memorial Stadium, Greensboro, NC
Engagement Session, Fearless Award, War Memorial Stadium, Greensboro, NC
Scottish Bride, Fearless Award, Melville Castle, Edinburgh Scotland Destination Engagement Session
Tear, Graylyn Estate, Winston-Salem, NC
Oak Island , NC Destination Wedding
8caddddcc6ffdb9e 0001 20140714 201422

18 Reviews for Traci Arney Photography

Victoria · Married on 07/11/2016

They say everything happens for a reason. When our original chosen photographer discovered she was double booked for our wedding date and had to cancel about 3 months before our wedding, we were a little unnerved, but she recommended we seek out Traci, and my gosh we're glad we did! By some twist of lucky fate, Traci was available for our big day (thankfully we got married on a Monday). We immediately clicked with her (go ahead, meet her... I guarantee you'll click with her, too) and when we saw the quality of her work, we were SOLD, and she got us booked quickly. Here's the thing about Traci: she's an artist, and a talented one at that. This isn't her job. It's her passion and her life. Every fiber of her being goes into her work as a photographer, and it shows in each image she produces. She will stop at nothing to get "THE shot," even if it means breaking her nose, tumbling down rocks, or falling victim to poison ivy. She's a "no-limits" type of artist, and it makes for the most amazing experience, both while you're in front of the lens AND while you're enjoying the final product for the rest of your life. I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2015

All I can say is AMAZING!! Traci was fantastic to work with. From our first conversation, the planning, date and location, to the photo shoot and actual results she was just phenominal and completely professional. She made me feel totally comfortable. You could tell she had a vision and the final product was artistic and sexy....just what I wanted. I was amazed by the photographs. She was a delight to work with and I plan to use her again very soon for some family portraits. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 02/17/2010

Brad · Married on 05/16/2015

Traci Arney Photography was incredible! We are so pleased with our shots, as are our family and friends. Our daughter has fantastic photos that she will love for the rest of her life. Traci was flawless in how she captured our personalities and guests.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Award

Traci Arney Photography Pricing

Traci Arney Photography Price Rates

Traci Arney Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• The Posh Palette
    The Posh Palette Wedding Hair & Makeup

Traci is a dream to work with! From a wedding vendor stand point, Traci has an eye for capturing moments with an artistic flair. No cookie cutter photographs from her! Every photo you get from Traci is a piece of art in itself and I can always spot something that she has photographed. She is professional and is wonderful to work with because she is so flexible in her methods. From a client stand point, you are hiring someone who is just as invested in your big day or event as you are. She puts so much care and time into knowing and delivering her clients needs. She went above and beyond for my best friends wedding and was able to capture more heartfelt moments than we realized were happening. I would recommend her to everyone who wants a personable photographer and a new friend at their wedding!

• Leigh Pearce Weddings
    Leigh Pearce Weddings Wedding Planners

Traci Arney is FANTASTIC! I love working with her not only because of her creativity and talent, but because she is a joy to be around.

• 225 Stonefield Ln Salisbury, 28146 See on map
    910-594-4824 (Phone number)
    336-404-6949 (Other Phone Number)
    Daily, 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.